Sergio Busquets

manpe

Guillem Balague on this story.

http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/43de794f-3e87-4b61-8000-bf6559d8075c/?source=twitter

Busquest is going nowhere

No idea where the suggetions that Busquets is looking for a way out of Barcelona come from. He feels very well treated at the club, both in terms on wages and respect from the manager. No matter how much his theatricals sometimes overshadows his talent, he is the best player in the world in his position for both Barcelona and Spain, but he is a guy that loves sharing time with his old friends, at the club he dreamed playing since he was a kid. He is staying put. Almost two years ago he renewed his contract till 2015 with a buy out clause of 150 million euros. He will be the captain of Barcelona at some point, as Pep Guardiola predicted.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he would provide better faster passes from the pivot, that being said i think that romeu will come good, he just needs more playing time and i am kinder enjoying ramires-mikel pivot at the moment.

He will never leave Barca, at least as long as he plays regulary.

Besides we have Romeu who could become fantastic in few years. And if we buy another DM, it should be very pacey, we lack speed in midfield in Mikel, Oscar or Lamps (I didnt count Rambo, due to his poor technical skill required for regular CM along someone like Mikel)

• 1 month later...

HA ! As if he would ever leave Barca or rather: If Barca would ever sell him to CHELSEA!

Never. Although I hate his peek-a-boo dives he is a class player we could certainly do with.

Barca never sell players unless they have someone better lined up already. He is starting eleven for them, drove Toure Yaya out (another player I´d like us to buy), is holding their tiki taka madness together, ...

Ha! Never going to happen.

How does it feel?

To be honest, looking at how it is going at Citeh at the moment I can see players like him leaving the club rather than Busquets.

Toure signalled that he´d wanted to leave after they won the league last season. I think it is if not anything likely to happen more likey than with Sergio.

You must be kidding.....Yaya Toure, arguably Citeh's best player...What drugs are you on?

Same one you're on I guess.

He's right though, IMO there's a bigger possibility Yaya would come over Busquets, it's pretty self explanatory as to why...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You