Sergio Busquets

manpe

I cant belive people are even considering this.....jesus the media really does a number on people......

Very great addition...to the Chelsea ladies club! :)

I wouldn't let that creepy cunt near the women's team..... not that he'd want or know what to do with them.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

okay, say we sign Biscuits, how do you accomodate Ramires in the starting lineup of 4-2-3-1? Cause I doubt Ramires will grow as a player if he's given a rotation role.

1. Why does it have to be Ramires that loses his spot?

2. Why does the formation have to be a 4-2-3-1?

3. Why do you single me out when there are a few others that share the same opinion? I'm quickly running out of fucks to give and I never had that many on the first place.

4. What about McEachran, Chalobah and Romeu? Wouldn't they suffer more than Ranires?

5. I dont think I ever said he should be signed, just that he is good value for £25 million.

okay, say we sign Biscuits, how do you accomodate Ramires in the starting lineup of 4-2-3-1? Cause I doubt Ramires will grow as a player if he's given a rotation role.

Busquets would theoretically (because it's not going to happen) replace Mikel. Anyway, Ramires is likely to be a rotation player in the future anyhow.

Funny how this story comes up after Mikel had an excellent game against Spurs. Sounds like BS transfer story from the media, trying to unsettle the team in any way they can.

As some have pointed out, can't see Barcelona selling him when he's pivotal to the way they play.

Ramires imo is a first team xi.

he is the one linking up the front 3 and mdfield. if u watch the spurs match, he and mata always brings the ball from midfield to pass onto hazard/mata/oscar...

Wow some amazing Overreactions to Biscuits...

Yes he dives, nearly ALL Barca and La Liga players do - its the nature of the league, game in that country...

He WILL NOT be able to do that in England...

Maybe that's another reason for wanting to leave?

He's a young lad of great skill, maybe he wants to transform his image...

I mean play acting probably seemed a good idea at the time, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Who else can say they never made bad decisions in their youth?

Wow some amazing Overreactions to Biscuits...

Yes he dives, nearly ALL Barca and La Liga players do - its the nature of the league, game in that country...

He WILL NOT be able to do that in England...

Maybe that's another reason for wanting to leave?

He's a young lad of great skill, maybe he wants to transform his image...

I mean play acting probably seemed a good idea at the time, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Who else can say they never made bad decisions in their youth?

cunts dont change. he is not gonna change. look at suarez (the other cunt). plus y in the name of god would we want him. he is highly overrated. mikel is performing excellent. romeu is in the wings.

i know this thread is about "just consider if" kinda thing but even the thought of this bastard in the blue jersey makes my blood boil.

Signing a diving cunt like Biscuits would be a disgrace for Chelsea.

What he & Dani Alves have done on the pitch to win certain high-profile matches is an absolute disgrace to football.

+1

Two players I despise the most, no matter how great they are I don't want them anywhere near my beloved club.

Do we really need him? Mikel and especially Ramires are great. McEachran and KDB to come back next season as well, ready to replace Frank when he leaves or calls it a day. We don't need to buy any CM/CDM's. If we do, it should just be a solid, squad player type CDM. Falcao is the only player we need in January.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You