Hiddink and Mourinho should never return in any capacity

Tomo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnesen did a good job though. When it came to scouting for reserves & the youth team, he did very well. Players like Kakuta, Borini, Sala ect, all came under him.

As for AVB targets, his only actual "signings" were Romeu & Mierelels. We'd already been scouting Lukaku, KDB & Thibault before he came in. I think it's a myth he has "full control" over player transfers. The scouts wouldn't report to AVB, but to ME.

For example, it was ME who wrapped up the signing of Davila.

Davila isn't first team signing. ME is scouting for youth/reserve. Whereas Arnesen interfered with first team signings and hence Mou had issues. Now if you get some one as powerful as Hiddink our manager would have the same issues as Ancelotti. Right now AVB has control on transfers. And Btw Mata was AVB signing as well. Everyone signed have spoken about talking to AVB and hr apparently told them how he wanted to fit them in this team. We ne'er heard this from our manager since Arnesen came in.

So I hope we refrain from brining a powerful man on top of AVB. Right now I like the way we are structured.

That's what I mean Guus' role should be though. Not necessarily first team affairs, but the younger squad. Reserves & youth.

Doubt that will happen. But ME reports to AVB as any youth or reserve targets are signed after getting the green from AVB. ME himself said that. I don't think Hiddink will be doing that. If he comes in he will want a control over all transfers like Arnesen had.

Doubt that will happen. But ME reports to AVB as any youth or reserve targets are signed after getting the green from AVB. ME himself said that. I don't think Hiddink will be doing that. If he comes in he will want a control over all transfers like Arnesen had.

Imo Neil Bath has something to do with youth signings.