Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the time is right to play Romeu, he's had very little time with the team and this would be his first Champions League game, imagine if he has a terrible game and gifts a goal or two that might spell doom for his Chelsea career, he should gradually be blooded into the team. My predicted Line Up.

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Mereiles - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres - Mata

I don't think the time is right to play Romeu, he's had very little time with the team and this would be his first Champions League game, imagine if he has a terrible game and gifts a goal or two that might spell doom for his Chelsea career, he should gradually be blooded into the team. My predicted Line Up.

Cech

Mikel

Mereiles - Lampard

I'd be happy with that lineup! Although it would be really good if Romeu got a chance to play a part in the game, maybe start instead of Mikel, or... the better option would be to bring on Romeu for Mikel at some time during the second half

Cech

Mikel

Mereiles - Lampard

With those two inside forwards next to Torres tonight, lets see if he 'eats his words' about the squad being "old and very slow"...

Cech

Mikel

Mereiles - Lampard

Great Minds think alike. I have the same prediction for the starting line-up. I don't want Mata to go the full 90. I want him vs. manure. Let him go 60 - 75 minutes. Romeu?? Ok, but I rather see Luiz get some run & rest either JT or Bane. Billy Clifford a possibility today???

Is Mikel available? heard he didn't train yesterday

Yes Supa, Gigi said that Mikel is available: