Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good match. We look much better compared to first 2 matches of the season. Best is yet to come lads ;)

Very brave from AVB to drop Lamps and Terry, give chance to Luiz and play Torres for 90mins.

In the end a good result, good performance against a good opponent.

Gotta love how our players forgot to pass today. We were very lucky to have a sharp finisher like Luiz and the smart composure of Mata today. Bosingwa could be an amazing right back, if he improved his crossing!

We played good football today, but a lot of school boy mistakes. Hopefully we'll see improved concentration on Sunday.

I'm guilty of being a Torres apologists but I've long said if he's not knackered and half way decent, leave him in for 90. It's very thin margins but towards the end of the games, his pace is just the tiny edge that makes the difference.

Gotta love how our players forgot to pass today. We were very lucky to have a sharp finisher like Luiz and the smart composure of Mata today. Bosingwa could be an amazing right back, if he improved his crossing!

We played good football today, but a lot of school boy mistakes. Hopefully we'll see improved concentration on Sunday.

bit harsh IMO but do it a bit, think its gonna come from switching alot of players and luiz not as sharp defensively. Think terry would of controlled defense better. Mata looked a class above everyone on that pitch. Lot more questions gonna be asked sunday thouh

bit harsh IMO but do it a bit, think its gonna come from switching alot of players and luiz not as sharp defensively. Think terry would of controlled defense better. Mata looked a class above everyone on that pitch. Lot more questions gonna be asked sunday thouh

It wasn't even in defence. We lot a lot of balls today because of simple passes not sticking.

Look, I'm not saying we had a bad performance. It was a good game from us, but some players were trying to be too smart, and ended up looking silly. I'm thinking of Malouda & Bosingwa particularly.