Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mata - Torres - Sturridge combination looks excellent. Torres just needs to keep at it, He was unlucky not to get a goal in the first half. Keep the faith.

He'll get alot of goals playing with Sturridge and Mata, he just needs one to start it off!

If you said that torres is playing well so you so desperate.

Are you tryig to be that big black hairy mole on a pretty face?

In other words cut your negative comments. Everyone is positive about our play but you seem obsessed with Torres. just Shut it!! This is Chelsea FC not Torres FC

Goalless at half time!

I believe we've been the better side, Sturridge and Mata have been absolutely brilliant in this game. Both really lively... such a shame Torres hasn't put one in the back of the net yet, but I'm confident that he will get one eventually...

Also, I reside my amazement when Boas chose Malouda to play in the centre... he clearly doesn't play there, and he's struggling. Get McEachran on please!!

i would disagree with you on malouda to me he is playing very well linking up with cole and mata..and even with torres..i dont believe any changes need to be made right away

I know we haven't scored but I am delighted with the first half performance. That's barca type football in comparison of how we played last year. However, I still think Mikel takes one extra touch everytime he touches the ball, needs to be a bit quicker. Malouda hasn't been that bad, but has seemed lost a couple of times in the centre. Mata and Sturridge have been great. Meireles def much better than any Lampard performance this year, other than a couple of needless fouls. Torres still not up to par though.

Alot of our attacking movments are coming down the left I've noticed alot of overlapping with Malouda, Mata and Cole alot of crossing coming in not a whole lot of connections thing Sturidge has defiantly laid claim to a first team spot attacking wise he's looked the most dangerous with Mata and Merieles both getting the ball into good positions.

Also, I know alot of people say Torres if mis-firing but to me he just seems to be unbelievably unlucky which really isn't helping him get back on form, lets hope the old proverbs true "Form is temporary but Class is permanent"