Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goalless at half time!

I believe we've been the better side, Sturridge and Mata have been absolutely brilliant in this game. Both really lively... such a shame Torres hasn't put one in the back of the net yet, but I'm confident that he will get one eventually...

Also, I reside my amazement when Boas chose Malouda to play in the centre... he clearly doesn't play there, and he's struggling. Get McEachran on please!!

very entertaining :) Sturridge and Mata have shown themselves very promising so far.. keep up the good work lads :)

Think Malouda suits well in his role.. he can side-step an opponent and he causes havoc on the left wing with cole/mata.. so i think it's bold and so far justified:)

We're getting better and better. Our play is a lot better with Meireles (breathe of fresh air in our midfield), Mata and Sturridge. D. Luiz quickens things up as well. Now we just need to play even quicker and become more incisive. Having someone with a lot of pace in the side would have been so ideal..

think things look a tad unbalanced at times. Thats not a negative, its expected when u rest players and look at new ideas. mata and sturridge wide look really good, Loving mata drifting inside aswel very clever and direct player. What weve been asking for i think.

^ That stream has now been disabled. Shame, another one like that for the second half would be perfect.

I think it will restart when 2nd half starts. The admin is just fixing it or something according to the chat on the site.