Billy Clifford

EskWeston

Billy Clifford has confirmed on his Twitter that he has just signed a new 4 year contract. Excellent news for a young player who is showing so much promise. Such a versatile young man also, alble to play as a right back or in midfield. Really has a bright future.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope Arnesen won't come fishing in a year or so..

Didn't you get the memo??? CFC is the developer for HSV ;)

Great news! He really impressed me in that reserves' Blackburn game. I hope he will crack to the first team lineup some day.

Last season he made the 18 for a couple of CL matches. I heard he has been developing nicely (thanks juni where ever you aretup.gif) However BC is still work in progress. Let's just hope he doesn't become another Sinclair or Borini & we see him playing for other sides that will take him to the next level :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Coach confirms Chelsea are keen for young duo to go on loan

Chelsea Under-21 boss Dermot Drummy says he has no doubt young midfielders Billy Clifford and George Saville are ready for loan spells in the Championship.

Clifford, 20, and Saville, 19, have been watched by a number of League clubs but Chelsea are keen for them to play in the second tier.

They did not move before last week’s loan deadline, but are likely to spend time away from Stamford Bridge in the future in order to pick up first-team experience.

“We’ve got Billy playing really well and George looking really good,” Drummy told West London Sport.

“They’re at a very pleasing stage of their development and are getting close to the next level.

“I would think the next stage will be on loan and I would say Championship for those two, no disrespect to anyone else.

“I think they can play at Championship level, so if there’s an opportunity there in the future we’ll look at it.”

Source: http://www.westlondo...o-to-go-on-loan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...