United coach writes off Chelsea

Styles

Writing a team off after 3 games? And the fact is we still have possibly 4 players to come directly into the starting line-up. [Luiz, Sturridge, Mata and Meireles].

It has no doubt been an under-whelming start to the season , but i would expect the injection of these players to surely improve the team.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we can't include Kakuta, Davilla and Piazon in atm but we can't forget we have some gems. I'd say our youths have more potential to become world-class than theirs too. Young, Valencia, Anderson all good players but you couldn't foresee them entering the Ronaldo, Messi, Xavi Iniesta, Ozil bracket of players. Some of our players truly can. They bolster a good prospect as a defence for the future but Chalobah, Bertrand, Luiz, Aanholt, Bruma? Ours could be just as good if not better.

For now, he's absolutely right about the slow tempo.

And I think it's more than difficult for players to somehow play faster. It doesn't just happen overnight. AVB really does have to change up the starting team to spark the pace. Don't think it'll happen gradually with some of the players.

fuck age... as long as the players perform I could care less if the player is 20 or 40.. the ManU coach can shove it up his a-hole

Exactly!! Besides Arsenal played high temo young players and hasnt done them any good

He's hardly likely to back us for the title and all..just early mind games...and ooo look we play them in a few weeks..and he comes out with this...

As long as we put in 100 % all the time, that's what's important. Age shouldn't be an issue. Look at us 2 years ago and we didn't exactly have a young squad then I don't think and we still were able to win the double. I don't think they can (manure and citeh) keep their tempo up all the time, bloody hard playing consistenly well every week.

Guest justin_3d

I love it when they write us of.

I rather have being written of, then to be declared champions elect like last year.....

those kind of comments can only be a good thing for us, they will motivate our players like in the 09/10 season fergie came out and said we were to old then to win the league, with players like Ballack, Carvalho, Deco, J.Cole, Belletti but what happened we won the double! Man u were not exactly young last season were they with players lie van der sar, ferdinand, neville, scholes, giggs, berbatov ect! and what happened they won the PL and got to the CL final! so these kind of comments are not only ridicuous but good for us. if Man u want to write us off then its alot better for us! Our players and Manager know we are more than capable to win the league and as soon as we start putting in some good performances i gaurantee everyone on here will believe Chelsea will win the league! if we go out and batter Sunderland like last season at their place, and then go and win at old trafford then i would like to see who would be writing us off then!

I love it when they write us of.

I rather have being written of, then to be declared champions elect like last year.....

Exactly!! Then no one taste much notice of us and suddenly boom there we are! And being written off cant get dissapointed if we come 2nd or whatever and dont have to read so much shit in the papers

I agree, to some extent. We have a small chance of winning the league, as I believe the Manchester clubs are ahead of us.

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. They have greater strength-in-depth, and the worrying thing is both sides already have a handful of players firing in goals from all angles - whereas our joint-top scorer is José Bosingwa.

I agree, to some extent. We have a small chance of winning the league, as I believe the Manchester clubs are ahead of us.

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. They have greater strength-in-depth, and the worrying thing is both sides already have a handful of players firing in goals from all angles - whereas our joint-top scorer is José Bosingwa.

Well long as he keeps fit we should be all good :D

Agree in all honestly dont expect us to win the league but Fergie and co come out with the same crap every season and seeing as we play them in a few weeks just kinda crappy mind games.We know we have more of an old squad and our games havent been flowing etc etc but time will tell..hopfully Chels will surprise us..