NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

The safeties were safely sleeping.

Admirable, how a guy who is 1,88 and 100kg has enough steam to run not only 40,50 yards at full speed but the whole distance. I am a very decent short-distance sprinter myself on the short distance but usually cant hold my top speed for more than 50m. Probably because my gross sensory motor skills are so shit, i am too fast to sort out my feet.

These players are ridiculous athletes. For example, Vernon Davis who is in this game, at the combine (the scouting/measurement meeting before the draft) ran the 40M dash in 4.38 seconds, bench pressed 225 LBS 33 times, and had a 42-inch vertical.

These players are ridiculous athletes. For example, Vernon Davis who is in this game, at the combine (the scouting/measurement meeting before the draft) ran the 40M dash in 4.38 seconds, bench pressed 225 LBS 33 times, and had a 42-inch vertical.

NFL players are freak athlete, I saw jj watt vertical jump. It's just impossible

No matter how good your genetics are it is impossible to achieve that without roids. I ran my 40m dash 4.60 when i was 16 and set a u 18 record for my federal country in the 50m distance last year, so i can probably get close to 4.38 soon, I am sure i'll get to 225 lbs bench press someday but wtf 42 inches leap??????? from standing position or what. I am not even half of that. Ok white men cant jump and shit but this would mean this 1,88m guy would easily get his whole arm over the bucket. I'd like to know how much he squats / leg presses.

Why do they let people mess with the US National Anthem?? :( What Alicia Keys sang was not our National Anthem! They need to have a university marching band come in and play the anthem and then it will sound correct!

As usual,The Simpsons nailed it!

(Hulu won't work in most countries for the actual video)