Deadline Day!

J.F.

DAFUQ

Where on this forum have you seen anyone say Piazon is as good or is going to be as good as Kaka? Barely anyone actually says it.

Piazon is a decent young player, no one really says he's going to be world class. It's just a misconception.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not read any other pages btw so just expressing my annoyance at the fact that why is it that clubs always take the p!ss out of us with transfer fees.

One example that really got my back up was the Moutinho (sp?) deal, £22m however when we wanted him the price was a lot higher than that.

Constantly annoys me when I see players that we were linked with go for significantly less and also our players go for pittances.

Exmaple: if we wanted Sturridge from Liverpool on deadline day, what is the price we would be quoted? Would it be £15m? I doubt it.

Look at how many Strikers United and City have...

Doesnt mean they realy need them all. Infect they just dont.

im not talking about us btw... i would be happy with Remy joining the team, even if i think we'll be okay with just Torres+Sturridge.

THe day he'll leave Barça he won't be called in national team anymore.

He was starting games at the Olympics just because he plays for Barca

Overrated as hell, most of my Barcelona mates don't even rate him. But on the other hand Barca's Grimaldo is going be a gem.

anyway Carvajal>>> Montoya

Not read any other pages btw so just expressing my annoyance at the fact that why is it that clubs always take the p!ss out of us with transfer fees.

One example that really got my back up was the Moutinho (sp?) deal, £22m however when we wanted him the price was a lot higher than that.

Constantly annoys me when I see players that we were linked with go for significantly less and also our players go for pittances.

Exmaple: if we wanted Sturridge from Liverpool on deadline day, what is the price we would be quoted? Would it be £15m? I doubt it.

Moutinho's quoted price was €30m, which is about £24m. £22m isn't far off from that. The price wasn't significantly higher for us, we just didn't want Moutinho.

He's not that good.

jt-headshake.gif

THe day he'll leave Barça he won't be called in national team anymore.

He was starting games at the Olympics just because he plays for Barca

Yes and No. He was raised in the catalonian system, pass and move philosophy. Total Football. Which is crucial for every player in the Barca system and the future philosophy of the Spanish National Team. Which is why he will get the start over Azpillecueta unless he Azpill really does truly shine or is trained more centrally to pair Martinez for the future.

Where on this forum have you seen anyone say Piazon is as good or is going to be as good as Kaka? Barely anyone actually says it.

Piazon is a decent young player, no one really says he's going to be world class. It's just a misconception.

You either contradicted yourself in that statement or i read it wrong.

Not ready for what? being called upon in a very unlikely scenario?

Lets look at Real Madrid the club with the most riches in their squad. Who would they turn to if Benz get injured, and Higuain plays a lot who would be their third choice striker? i will answer that question they would turn to a perceived unready player Morata.

They have Jose Callejon, who is a proven goal scorer

Overrated as hell, most of my Barcelona mates don't even rate him. But on the other hand Barca's Grimaldo is going be a gem.

anyway Carvajal>>> Montoya

And i'm assuming your 'Friends' are American, yes?

Real madrid have two world class strikers, while we have a prospect (sturridge) and Torres, who is a risk.

Look at how many Strikers United and City have...

I was answering the question of quantity not quality. The question was who would play if Torres is injured and Sturridge plays a lot.

Sturridge is not a prospect.

Levy probably got all excited with his new record signing Moutinho and thought it was in the bag. Then he probably offered him £60k a week and Moutinho declined the terms. Brilliant.