Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you should learn that some people might have a different opinion than yours.

Noone is against Raul as a player,of course we will support him.But this does't change the fact that it is not a good transfer.

To say that it is not a good transfer you are totally wrong, this just shown that you have not did much research on him.He may not have reach the creativeness of modric,sneijder etc but he is very technical gifted players and have shown great attacking ability. He does bring creative but not to the level of a playmaker.overall he still a great signing.

Stoke fans are having orgasms for Crouch and Sunderland fans having orgasms over Bendtner so it could be a lot worse lol. We've signed Lukaku, Mata, Romeu and now Meireles so we have strengthened and we do have a decent squad and now i'm looking forward to this season to see what we can do.

Did anybody hear Gigi say there could still be confirmation on CFC players?

Of course there could be! As long as a fee is agreed, and the paperwork was finalised by 11pm, the media/tabloids may not pick up on things 'till hours later!

...Although don't expect anything major.

I'm pleased. You don't get always what you want, and some people need to remember that this is not Football Manager. There are also things that we can't know and that sometimes some things are different then they look. We can't possibly know what's happening behind the scenes.

IN:

Mata: Great buy for us, and the best one for this transfer windows. Versatile, fast, knows how to dribble, shoot and cross and has already shown that he will be a massive success.

Lukaku: Drogba's days are numbered and Lukaku is one of the most talented strikers in the world at the moment. Add to that his massive Chelsea love and the signing gets even better.

Courtois: Tall and one of the biggest talents in the world when it comes to goalkeepers. I hope his loan goes well.

Romeu: Good buy, but that transfer clause worries me...

Davila: Fast, young, versatile, cheap and talented. After his loan I expect a lot from him.

Meireles: It's a shame we didn't get a playmaker for our midfield, but in the end we already have one wearing a number 20 shirt who needs to play as much as possible. I like the Meireles deal because it wasn't expensive and Raul is a very technically gifted played with great shooting capabilities.

OUT:

Good loans for both Kakuta and PVA. I hope that Courtois stays a first choice GK and that Davila has success at Vitesse.

Benayoun: I'm sad that he left. Last season he didn't get his chance, he was great in pre-season and now he went to our rivals while being our only true creative midfielder. I really don't know why we loaned him to Arse, but it's over now...can't see a big future for him here when he's back.

Overall:

Pretty good transfer window. 2 things I don't like though. We didn't sign Moutinho and De Bryne. De Bryne's price will rise after CL and we risk that other clubs get involved while Moutinho is a great player who is a playmaker and only 24 years old.

To say that it is not a good transfer you are totally wrong, this just shown that you have not did much research on him.He may not have reach the creativeness of modric,sneijder etc but he is very technical gifted players and have shown great attacking ability. He does bring creative but not to the level of a playmaker.overall he still a great signing.

I don't have to do any research on him because i 've watched him play many times.In another post i said that i used to like him as a player when he was playing for Porto.

Saying that he is not a good transfer doesn't mean that he is not a good player.It means that we didn't need this type of player.

Stoke fans are having orgasms for Crouch and Sunderland fans having orgasms over Bendtner so it could be a lot worse lol. We've signed Lukaku, Mata, Romeu and now Meireles so we have strengthened and we do have a decent squad and now i'm looking forward to this season to see what we can do.

it was the usual knee jerk reaction to the failure to land our first choices . I must admit I find the loaning out of Yossi baffling .I assume

he had a major falling out with AVB ..or it has a board (Roman) decision , Im sure we will never find out. things will look better

if we win our next two games..

Even though there may be more signings (According to GiGi on CTV) I'll risk it and go to bed. Thanks for the last 2 months guys. #CFC

Gigi: Chelsea are still in talks with other players you never know scott more signings could be on there way - Right after Meireles. #CFC

She said there could still be confirmation on CFC players..

I don't want too much... Just a full of creativity playmaker... I'll pray for god before I will go to bed. : )

(Maybe in the next window :cry: )

Good:

Lots of youth bought. Future looks good.

A winger we needed, a winger we got.

A few good loans.

No STUPID sales, like Alex.

Bad:

A poor panic buy, but regardless, he will contribute.

Poor loan for Benayoun. Sell the man or keep him FFS.

A creative midfielder was needed, didn't happen.

Can't expect the title this year, but maybe we can have quality runs the CL and FA Cup.

The Benayoun loaning is stupid, just sell him ffs but a loan was very weird. He knew he was surplus to requirements tho when he passed Mata the No10 shirt.

Anyway, Alex stayed, McEachran wasn't loaned out and we still have the amazingly talentless Kalou and Anelka so we haven't sold and left ourselves short of cover.

It means that we didn't need this type of player.

I won't say he is the player that we don't need, i would say he is much of a downgrade creative spark compare to others.