Deadline Day!

J.F.

Can't believe Arteta has gone to Arsenal. He's probably a poor mans Fabregas really although i really like him.

There's no point knocking this Meireles transfer already. AVB knows him and likes him. He's our manager so don't moan about it, just trust the man ffs. If it's proved wrong, fair do's but at least he got someone in after letting yossi go.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just flown completely over my head what on earth are you on about ? :lol:

Because you accidently put, stop over eating, well i hope it was accidently, but anyway i was just havin a bit of fun, nothin serious.

just flown completely over my head what on earth are you on about ? :lol:

Because you accidently put, stop over eating, well i hope it was accidently, but anyway i was just havin a bit of fun, nothin serious.

Because you accidently put, stop over eating, well i hope it was accidently, but anyreway i was just havin a bit of fun, nothin serious.

ow yer ive only just realized . sorry nadal i wasn't trying to insult you loool .

Personally I don't think Yossi would have left if we didn't get in Meireles, it's not a coincidence that the Yossi deal was confirmed so late. Although I don't see the point in a 31 year old leaving on loan. When he returns next season we're still stuck with his wages and he'll be a year older.

The fact that Meireles handed in a transfer request so late and it still got sorted obviously shows we have been negotiating for him today and so it doesn't strike me as a panic buy, for AVB he was obviously our plan B. Let's just trust him.

He is more of a B2B player than Modric, but for anyone who has bothered to watch him for Liverpool and before Porto, he is much more technically gifted than he is being given credit for on this forum and will offer more of a creative spark than what we currently have in our midfield, not to mention a bit of dynamism.

Another plus point is that we have kept Sturridge who I have big hopes for this season. I think he will give us something different and the rumour mill seems to believe AVB will throw him in and give him a run of games on the right hand side of a three man attack.

Finally something which should be pointed out is Meireles handed in a transfer request. It shows he wanted to come here and battled to the last minute to get a move here. Modric never forced the issue enough with Spurs as he didn't want to lose face or waive his rights to a 'golden goodbye'. I would much rather someone desperate to play for this club thank you.

Let's get behind Meireles, the manager and the squad.

Personally I don't think Yossi would have left if we didn't get in Meireles, it's not a coincidence that the Yossi deal was confirmed so late. Although I don't see the point in a 31 year old leaving on loan. When he returns next season we're still stuck with his wages and he'll be a year older.

No he will be a year younger. He is joining Arsenal. They only sign young kids.

Woooooooooooooooooo my legendary status really means a lot to me, i hardly noticed it dick head. You can have it if you want, i know it will boost your confidence you sad idiot.

FFS grow up and show some respect ,,,you behaved like an idiot today ,,,

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2011

+

%28Y%29.gif

Mata, a steal at £25m! :eyebrows:

Lukaku, was a matter of 'when' but glad he can learn from Drogba as he stays as well

Alex stays which has to be a massive plus

Romeu who can be a replacement for Essien, albeit for two years

Dodged the bullets of Perreira and VDW :541:

Kakuta and Van Anholt on loan at EPL clubs so we can see what they're made of against the likes of Man U instead of warming our benches since they were never getting the chance this season when Josh cant get a single minute!

-%28N%29.gif

Kalouda still here :fainthv9:

Benayoun will still be a chelsea player at the age of 32 and help Le Arse this season when he could have added the creativity we lack! :cry:

Missed out on De Bryne whose value can only increase after their cl adventure :doh:

Missed out on Modric and therefore still a desperate need for a player who can keep the ball ticking and add that extra spark! :wank2:

i feel sorry for raul already hasnt evan played for us yet and so called fans are against him already what a joke people need to learn you dont always get everything you want in life

And you should learn that some people might have a different opinion than yours.

Noone is against Raul as a player,of course we will support him.But this does't change the fact that it is not a good transfer.

And you should learn that some people might have a different opinion than yours.

Noone is against Raul as a player,of course we will support him.But this does't change the fact that it is not a good transfer.

thats your opinion thats its not a good transfer but at the end of the day nothing can be done hes a chelsea player and people should stop moaning about it