Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How its silly? everything that happend today with Chelsea is silly. how can we win a title with a midfield of Mikel-Remires-Lampard? how?

40 million quid how is this not silly ? josh - Frank - ramires

Sturridge - Torres - Mata we might not win the prem but we will challenge .

I'm not bothered we've not brought anyone in, its the fact we've loaned two creative players and now have Josh and only Josh as anyone who can put a decent pass in. Ridiculous.

he simply has got to play week in week out but will he ? im not to sure :/

Now chelsea SHOULD release Torres. because he can not be flourished by our mediocre Midfield. I strongly hope Mata would take the leadership . Otherwise it will be painful to watch lampard, kalou, Malouda and Anelka

I'm not bothered we've not brought anyone in, its the fact we've loaned two creative players and now have Josh and only Josh as anyone who can put a decent pass in. Ridiculous.

Josh so far who has played how many minutes? I have faith in Josh but it doesn't matter what I think.

A lot of young guys have been brought in but they're not starting or getting much playing time. The more things change the more they stay the same.

It's true that lot of young guys is brought in. But i think that in order to truly brought down the age and give young player a chance to prove, we need to get rid of much more old players, look at the past transfer , the amount of youngster sold > old player sold. i just cant understand how chelsea is moving on.

dont be so silly , stop overeating .

Eh?, how do you know if he's fat?. JK i know what you tried to do, but i don't think any of us are overreacting, this is reality, look City and United are up there, were going to be struggling for top 4, BUT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!!!, we can sign players, and we need a creative midfielder in the last 30 minutes otherwise, i've lost hope in this season, i really have. I think we will really struggle without no new players, Chemistry and rotation in the team wont do us good, we don't have quality to score lots of goals and win every game, it's common sense. If i'm proved wrong then AVB is God.

dont be so silly , stop overeating .

That's right, we do have a decent midfiled, just need strengthening in creativity ,if we are not getting one, we use Josh, he will be a great player if plays more this season. I am starting to understand why Benayoun out and no one in .. maybe AVB wants Josh take more Premier League exercise , if he learns fast , we save money , if not , we buy a new playmaker next window. risky , but good for the club in the long run ---- We have not brought young players from Academy to regular first team since John Terry , is that right ? Josh's got talent, he deserve it