Deadline Day!

J.F.

Dembele wasn't bought to replace VDV, that was Siggurdsson.

Tottenham shaping up to play something like this:

Lloris?

Walker - Vertonghen - Kaboul - BAE

Sandro - Moutinho/Dembele

Siggurdsson

Lennon - Adebayor - Bale

That's my guess anyway.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lloris?

Siggurdsson

Lennon - Adebayor - Bale

That's my guess anyway.

With Adebayor up top, i'm not too bothered about Spurs this year.

Lloris?

Siggurdsson

Lennon - Adebayor - Bale

That's my guess anyway.

Im pretty sure it will be:

Sandro - Dembele

-----Moutinho-----

Very very similar to what AVB played in Porto- Fernando (Sandro), Guarin (Dembele), Moutinho (Moutinho).

I think its a very storng midfield, imo stronger than what they had last season. I always thought Modric-Parker partnership isnt storng enough defensively. Now it looks very impressive both defensively and offensively.

Im pretty sure it will be:

Sandro - Dembele

-----Moutinho-----

Very very similar to what AVB played in Porto- Fernando (Sandro), Guarin (Dembele), Moutinho (Moutinho).

I think its a very storng midfield, imo stronger than what they had last season. I always thought Modric-Parker partnership isnt storng enough defensively. Now it looks very impressive both defensively and offensively.

It's one of the strongest midfield 3 in the league. Sigh.

I don't like what Tottenham are doing because it seems they are stripping out the deadwood and actually buying some real good players across Europe, but we can't buy everybody. One thing is for certain and that is I wouldn't swap Hazard for anyone else's transfers this summer.

I'm still pretty confident that given the start we have made to the season that we, along with United and City, are nailed in for top 3. Fourth however is up for grabs and the moves Spurs are making will put them right up there for that!

With Adebayor up top, i'm not too bothered about Spurs this year.

Llorente is even money to join Tottenham. If he is in there instead of Adebayor then they do have a formidable first XI. Spurs biggest problem is that they have sold a lot of squad players to fund these buys so I do think they are light in their squad should they suffer a few injuries.

Fresh from his successful court battle does anybody get the feeling that Roman will not want to be usurped on deadline day by anyone!

Win Super Cup. Take Atletico's best player. :)