Liverpool next up in the League Cup!

Think what you want, i'm going to speak my mind, the Arsenal game fucked me up i'll admit, i've still got no hope. You can't deny that with our defence any big team can take a shit on it, it's going to be a long season if we keep playing this defence line. I will only have confidence untill we get a good team.

You can have your own opinion Sloth, but most of your posts nowadays remind me of this:

theendisnear.jpg

Lighten up, man! At least a little :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have your own opinion Sloth, but most of your posts nowadays remind me of this:

theendisnear.jpg

Lighten up, man! At least a little :P

I can't, because everytime i be confident something bad always happens, it's a pure bitch. But untill we get a better squad, a squad i will be confident in, then i will have faith. It's just right now everytime i look at the squad it's like how on earth are we supposed to get top four?.

We also got a tough fixture

20 Nov - Chelsea Vs Liverpool - Premier League

23 Nov - Bayer Leverkusen Vs Chelsea- UCL

26 Nov - Chelsea Vs Wolves- Premier League

29 Nov - Chelsea Vs Liverpool - Carling Cup

:cry: and why peoples are always talking about Torres? , carrol is also a flop

Since it's the CC, I think it'll be Lukaku... or were you talking about the Prem? In the prem I think he'll choose Torres or Anelka for ST, simply because nobody wants to see Malouda on the wing. Or maybe opt for Sturridge and Anelka taking turns in drifting inside and outside?

I can't, because everytime i be confident something bad always happens, it's a pure bitch. But untill we get a better squad, a squad i will be confident in, then i will have faith. It's just right now everytime i look at the squad it's like how on earth are we supposed to get top four?.

your right, how will we finish above a team that have Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Drogba Adam, Henderson, Downing and Carroll playing week in week out.

your right, how will we finish above a team that have Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Drogba Adam, Henderson, Downing and Carroll playing week in week out.

They have a good team, Lucas is a good DM, Adam is good, Gerrard is good, Downing is good, Carroll could come good but i can't have an opinion on him at the moment. And Suarez is world class definitely, i still think if Gerrard can get back to his own self then he is also a world class player, Henderson is rubbish yes. And for some strange reason Liverpool some how manage to defend well with average defenders. Still though it's not that what's worrying me, i know we will play the highline, and i know and you should know we will get punished with it against Liverpool.

They have a good team, Lucas is a good DM, Adam is good, Gerrard is good, Downing is good, Carroll could come good but i can't have an opinion on him at the moment. And Suarez is world class definitely, i still think if Gerrard can get back to his own self then he is also a world class player, Henderson is rubbish yes. And for some strange reason Liverpool some how manage to defend well with average defenders. Still though it's not that what's worrying me, i know we will play the highline, and i know and you should know we will get punished with it against Liverpool.

If we play Luiz we won't, Valencia and Levekusen are better sides than Liverpool yet we coped on the highline with LUiz playing against them.

Even if Liverpool beat us twice again they won't finish above us, we are the better side and it will show after 38 games.

Kenny is planning on playing the kids in protest of the fixture pile-up, what a moaning cunt. Stoke played in Israel on a Thursday and then played on a Saturday last weekend.

He acts as if Liverpool are the only team who have ever had this issue , its annoys me as if the dippers have some sort of right to be allowed to moan and do what they want just because of there history. they need to get with the times and realise there not that team any more.(rant over)

We must win against Liverpool. Everything else except a win will be a disaster. We have had problems in the past 2 years in the Premier League matches with Liverpool, but I think, this time we will win. Maybe 2-0. I hope that Mikel will be ready for the game, he is a great DM. Cheers.

We must win against Liverpool. Everything else except a win will be a disaster. We have had problems in the past 2 years in the Premier League matches with Liverpool, but I think, this time we will win. Maybe 2-0. I hope that Mikel will be ready for the game, he is a great DM. Cheers.

Actually 2 years ago we made the double over them without conceding any goal. It was only last season when our form against the top teams went down hill.