Ulises Dávila on loan to Vitesse

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully not another case of Borini, Stoch, Di Santo and Rajkovic

But shows the intent of the club once more, signing for the future... Although he is 20 and cost only €2m, I'm a bit skeptical that a really promising 20yo would cost so little.

I hate to spoil the party but until I see more clear evidence of youth development and integration ala John terry, I wouldn't get my hopes high. We have invested heavily in our academy over the past 5 years and the productivity and end result so far has fallen short of expectation. It's not just about buying, there must be a genuine purpose and vision which we have lacked over the years.

Hopefully not another case of Borini, Stoch, Di Santo and Rajkovic

But shows the intent of the club once more, signing for the future... Although he is 20 and cost only €2m, I'm a bit skeptical that a really promising 20yo would cost so little.

They all ha their chances.

Rajovic would have played more if the work permit was sorted, how could Arsenal get That Roi players so easily but we cant with Rajovic.

Stoch was going to get a chance but he wasn't prepared for the fight, prefered going Turkey and being the big fish, has that mentality bit like VDV.

Di Santo has a golden chance on loan at Blackburn and blew it and Borinis problem was the new contract that never got arranged.

I hate to spoil the party but until I see clear evidence of youth development and integration ala John terry, I wouldn't get my hopes high. We have invested heavily in our academy over the past 5 years and the productivity and end result so far has fallen short of expectation.

It was never a overnight thing, we have a good few on the way through now but watch out for our 12-15 agegroup, ive heard from multiple people that they are the best ever seen for that age in this country