BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MATA'S letter on his website "I never forget: thanks, Chelsea!" Juan Mata Chelsea goodbye with an emotional letter Hi everyone, As you can imagine this is a very important day in my life, and with the

Posted Images

his message on instagram (after doing his medical and his deal with united), shows just how much CHELSEA meant to the guy.

"fans" who were hating him, calling him names (coward, seriously??) should be ASHAMED of themselves. Grow up guys, grow the fuck up!!!!

He is a coward im afraid! People like Luiz and Azpi are fighters who want to be part of this team! Mata is a coward who couldn't wait to jump ship because things were not going his way!

• Like 1

We have freed a slave. That's the way I look at it. In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure It's Mourinho's arrogance that has stolen Mata form you all. Think about it.

You were always going to be a better team with or without Mata. You can't really use that as reasoning to justify the Mata situation. Mourinoho is a top manager - there was a place in your team for Mata if he really wanted to keep him. We all know it. Why lie to yourself. He's been given chances you say? After being frozen out for long periods, and made to know that Jose doesn't want him around? It's a bit hard to become a world beater under those circumstances.

I see where you are coming from with his style of play - yes we have a problem with him and Rooney, IF we play wingers. We could go for an interchanging 3. Even if Mata is put out on a wing, he is more than capable of playing as an inside forward. He won't be running down th wing and crossing. He'll be effective there. We aren't Chelsea either, we won't need to rely only on Mata. Rooney and RvP are more than capable of doing deadly damage alone. So building the team around Mata really isn't necessary for us.

No, but we are apparently signing Sergio Aguero next season, after taking both Chelsea's and Arsenal's POTY. Best players!

We must be dying like you all hope. ROFL.

I actually like Hazard. I'm not bitter in the slightest, if that's what you're hinting at. When I say like, I mean as a footballer. He's clearly a money grabber though, so I don't mind that we missed out on him.

Are you the major antagonist around here? You need better bait.

Laugh all you like. You're crying deep down. Enjoy.

One word.

Moyes.

:tophat:

Don't come into the thread with your crap then, simple.

I'll say what I want skipper, I disagree I am entitled as are you. But don't tell me what to do

He is a coward im afraid! People like Luiz and Azpi are fighters who want to be part of this team! Mata is a coward who couldn't wait to jump ship because things were not going his way!

At least you have the balls to speak the truth, credit to you :)

@JayC, If you continue to wind up the members of this forum you will face a warning or worse. Thanks.

I'm not winding anybody up. Grow up, and learn to accept other people have different opinions.

• Like 1

Every picture I've seen of Mata, he might be smiling but there is no smile in his eye. He looks very unhappy to have left.

Football is all about business. You know it very well. It's not about emotions. He went to a highest bidder. It's that simple.

Other option was maybe rotting on the bench and hoping that with hard work he will develop abilities he could never have and adapt to a system he couldn't cope with.

I'll say what I want skipper, I disagree I am entitled as are you. But don't tell me what to do

You're saying talking about Mata is making you tired, the logical thing for you to do would be to stop reading the thread.
  • Like 3
David Moyes said: "Juan is one of the finest playmakers in the game today and it's a real pleasure to have secured his signature. He's been instrumental in Chelsea's recent success, with a notable 28 assists and 32 goals in his last two Premier League seasons.

Since when did Mata have 32 goals and 28 assists in the Premier League? David Moyes, always the clueless one. :doh:

Losing Mata this way is like losing a family member in a car crash. So unexpected and so undeserving......

That's ridiculously untrue, losing a family member in a crash that is a ***** sick thing to say. Made me a bit sick as someone who lost someone close to me in tragic circumstances, a footballer switching club hardly the same.

• Like 4

I actually like Hazard. I'm not bitter in the slightest, if that's what you're hinting at. When I say like, I mean as a footballer. He's clearly a money grabber though, so I don't mind that we missed out on him.

4bUV7Ls.gif

• Like 4

I'm not winding anybody up. Grow up, and learn to accept other people have different opinions.

this is a Chelsea forum ,,, SO why are you here if not to cause trouble ,, that makes you a TROLL by any definition

• Like 1