Juan Mata

Severinb

I'm at work so can't listen (I can't really be on here either, but oh well), what does he say?

Pretty much:

Negotiations have been going on for the past 48hrs, we want £40m and United will pay it. They don't want to make promises about Rooney. But it is negotiations between two clubs that usually fight for titles, so it's difficult. "Remains plenty to be done and you couldn't guarantee it will be done".

Also that United can outbid Atletico but the deal is still far off for United so you never know.

Sigh - this has already been analysed in-depth... United are £350million in a hole and still spending!!!

FFP will have no effect on us - we are well within the tolerances...

Money added from Mata deal might buy a player that jose wants, that´s all.

Spanish correspondent who works for SKY etc.

Another Spanish journalist/pundit, similar to Guillem Balague, and one that is extremely pro-Spanish (+ anti-Mourinho).

His Twitter account - www.twitter.com/bumpergraham.

The why are we regarding what he says as facts? I thought he was someone who worked at either club..

The why are we regarding what he says as facts? I thought he was someone who worked at either club..

Nah, he's just another ass hole that SKY allow to talk about football. I find it all really funny that Balague who everyone calls a tit constantly says Mata deal is close and everyone is like "OMG Mata to United I can't believe this" yet other times it's like "It's Balague, he's a tit"

Seeing your best player from the last two seasons go away to a rival is never something you want to see, I'm sad about this but hopefully Jose knows what he's doing and replaces him with someone who fits his playing style better and helps towards getting our hands on the premier league trophy. I have mixed emotions about this but there's nothing I can do to change anything, so I'm just hoping for the best.

Haha the Chelsea facebook page has advertised a q and a for Jose Mourinho in the next issue of the clubs magazine. Asking for questions from the fans....pretty much all of them go with: Why sell Mata? Dont sell Mata to Utd? Mata is great don't sell.

Who saw that coming! Will be a very easy one question Q and A then!....Oh wait no, someone asked him what his favourite section of the Argos catalogue is. So there's that!

Personally, I´d rather have 40m on Chelsea´s account, the seeing sad Mata sitting on the bench.

The 40m may be used to buy another player.

who is free and good enough for us among a players for now?

Nah, he's just another ass hole that SKY allow to talk about football. I find it all really funny that Balague who everyone calls a tit constantly says Mata deal is close and everyone is like "OMG Mata to United I can't believe this" yet other times it's like "It's Balague, he's a tit"

I think the media is very keen for united to make a big signing. That is why they are jumping on the band wagon for any potential transfer and exaggerating it just like they did with Dante yesterday. That said, I don't think that all of these rumors are completely made up. There must some truth to the united interest in Juan and our interest in selling him.