Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I think the only way we can confirm nor deny is when we have a someone in the light to speak with the media, otherwise we are left with stupid idiots on twitter who know nothng but just post it to get reactions.

I think the only way we can confirm nor deny is when we have a someone in the light to speak with the media, otherwise we are left with stupid idiots on twitter who know nothng but just post it to get reactions.

seems as if these twitter rumours are exactly that rumours spread by twits ...that silva guy looks a prize example

In truth Lukaku would be something of a luxury signing. Not a player we NEED for our squad next season. Other positions are more important, 2 wingers, creative midfielder and right back. Would not mind us signing Lukaku but it isn't a signing that we MUST make,.

This.

If I had to choose between Neymar and Lukaku, I'd definitely go for Neymar. But imagine if we got both. It would mean end of Chelsea career for either Torres or Sturridge.

I so desperately want to see Daniel Sturridge shining next season.

If I had to choose between Neymar and Lukaku, I'd definitely go for Neymar. But imagine if we got both. It would mean end of Chelsea career for either Torres or Sturridge.

I so desperately want to see Daniel Sturridge shining next season.

Err I definitely disagree with you on that.. If Didier stays.. he will stay for only a year and then leave.. to Marseille or wherever.. I mean do you honestly think it would be the end of Torres' career? carloeyebrow.jpeg ... I can honestly see us selling Anelka, Kalou, Yuri/Malouda, Bosingwa... and Van Der Wiel, Lukaku, Neymar coming in at least.. along with another play-maker.

Lukaku is a brilliant player but he's not what we need atm , sturridge is in great form and it's time for him to have his chance. Our priority should be on signing Neymar and a creative midfeilder not a striker.

Err I definitely disagree with you on that.. If Didier stays.. he will stay for only a year and then leave.. to Marseille or wherever.. I mean do you honestly think it would be the end of Torres' career? carloeyebrow.jpeg ... I can honestly see us selling Anelka, Kalou, Yuri/Malouda, Bosingwa... and Van Der Wiel, Lukaku, Neymar coming in at least.. along with another play-maker.

You did not understand me it seems. I was not discussing Drogba's future at the club. I'm afraid that either Sturridge or Torres will fail to shine next season if we get both Lukaku and Neymar. We can only play three strikers at a time. Neymar and Torres would definitely be starters. And Lukaku being a new signing as well he can't be left on the bench. So Sturridge would be a benchwarmer.

But I don't think that Lukaku is definitely what we need right now. Buy Neymar, a quality winger or two, a world class RB and we're fine. Like EskWeston said basically.