Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Actually didn't Eto'o catch up with him in goals per minute? Eto'o contributions last season are criminally underrated and given the youth of AMs, experience was needed upfront.

Ba 'outperformed' our strikers in 2011/2012 yet we know what happened when he put our shirt on. If Hernandez signs for Everton this summer he would probably score about 15, would that make him good enough to be our number 1?

I am not sure but the stats show that Lukaku done better than our strikers for the past 2 seasons. That is what I call underrated and I am not saying he is good enough to be no.1 but definitely can do role as back up/rotation as imo he is better than all the strikers we have and had on board last season. Also Ba and Lukaku are different strikers. Lukaku is much better. Ba suited Newcastle but at a team like Chelsea is style his limited. Lukaku has everything he has in one but Ba doesnt have what Lukaku does have. Just for the record I do agree with you about Eto'o but the goals from our strikers were not enough and had we had consistent goalscorers maybe we might have the PL title in our trophy cabinet.

As I said about a former player, here we have another spoiled kid. It's really cool to laugh at Manchester City because of Yaya, but he is a CM and scores 20 goals, or about ROnney but he plays every game really well and has more than 10 years of performances in the greatist level. We have a bigger problem.

We have a bunch of normal players that think they are Ronaldo Fenomeno but they did nothing for this team, and in football in general.

We can have one prima donna if he is really great, all the rest sell them. THey only will give us problems.

And please don't buy more players from Belgium. At least ours are a little strange.

As I said about a former player, here we have another spoiled kid. It's really cool to laugh at Manchester City because of Yaya, but he is a CM and scores 20 goals, or about ROnney but he plays every game really well and has more than 10 years of performances in the greatist level. We have a bigger problem.

We have a bunch of normal players that think they are Ronaldo Fenomeno but they did nothing for this team, and in football in general.

We can have one prima donna if he is really great, all the rest sell them. THey only will give us problems.

And please don't buy more players from Belgium. At least ours are a little strange.

:wank2:

Actually didn't Eto'o catch up with him in goals per minute? Eto'o contributions last season are criminally underrated and given the youth of AMs, experience was needed upfront.

Ba 'outperformed' our strikers in 2011/2012 yet we know what happened when he put our shirt on. If Hernandez signs for Everton this summer he would probably score about 15, would that make him good enough to be our number 1?

Not to mention that at Chelsea when we play against other team, a lot of team park the bus against us.

Just like Mourinho said, it's not the same playing for Everton as it is for Chelsea.

Not to mention that at Chelsea when we play against other team, a lot of team park the bus against us.

Just like Mourinho said, it's not the same playing for Everton as it is for Chelsea.

That is the exact reason I want him around next season. Costa hopefully will do the business against these teams who come with the plan of containing us and even if it annoys him I want Lukaku around. We saw how devastating he looked when he came on against USA and I reckon he can be used to effect the exact same way next season to kill of games. It would benefit us and him imo.

That is the exact reason I want him around next season. Costa hopefully will do the business against these teams who come with the plan of containing us and even if it annoys him I want Lukaku around. We saw how devastating he looked when he came on against USA and I reckon he can be used to effect the exact same way next season to kill of games. It would benefit us and him imo.

If he wants to accept to be second striker.

But if he keeps bitching and moaning then it shows he doesn't want that.

How you're even trying to draw comparisons between the Luiz and Lukaku situation is astonishing.

If he wants to accept to be second striker.

But if he keeps bitching and moaning then it shows he doesn't want that.

Yup, it does seem like he thinks he's done enough at Everton and WBA to merit the number 1 striker spot.

If he wouldn't be happy with being 2nd choice at a top club like CFC; 2nd choice is ideal for him because he clearly still has things to work on so it allows him to ply his trade quite regularly at a top club whilst improving but he doesn't see it that way it seems. He seems to think that he already is ready to be the top striker here and that is very naive. If that truly is the case we're much better off selling him because it's border like delusional if he thinks he deserves to be number 1 here.

How you're even trying to draw comparisons between the Luiz and Lukaku situation is astonishing.

And add Courtois, the one that thinks it's not a good idea to have him and Cech in the same team. On other words he is saying: I don't want to play for CHelsea unless you give a kick in the butt of Petr Cech.

Lukaku is the new Ronaldo and COurtois is the reincarnation of Yashin.

And add Courtois, the one that thinks it's not a good idea to have him and Cech in the same team. On other words he is saying: I don't want to play for CHelsea unless you give a kick in the butt of Petr Cech.

Lukaku is the new Ronaldo and COurtois is the reincarnation of Yashin.

Courtois, Lukaku etc. I can understand because they've both spoken quite a lot - difference between those two is though that Courtois is actually one of the world's best and has proven to be so at Atletico. He is 'sort of' entitled to speak out a bit. Even then he doesn't speak anywhere near as much as rubbish as Lukaku does.

I can understand you calling Lukaku a spoilt child, and Courtois to a certain extent (although I disagree on that matter for reasons above) but how on earth is Luiz one? Your previous explanation doesn't make sense of it at all.

Yup, it does seem like he thinks he's done enough at Everton and WBA to merit the number 1 striker spot.

If he wouldn't be happy with being 2nd choice at a top club like CFC; 2nd choice is ideal for him because he clearly still has things to work on so it allows him to ply his trade quite regularly at a top club whilst improving but he doesn't see it that way it seems. He seems to think that he already is ready to be the top striker here and that is very naive. If that truly is the case we're much better off selling him because it's border like delusional if he thinks he deserves to be number 1 here.

Yeah I know, to be a second striker at Chelsea is really good. And especially at age 21.

He makes it seems like he won't play at all.

When he first came here we had Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Torres and Sturridge.

Of course a new young guy was going to be left out.

But now it's more settled, with Costa the main striker.

Ba and Torres can settle for third spot.....that is if Lukaku can even get ahead of them.....

But honestly for a guy that is a big fan of this club, he should take it in a heartbeat.

I repeat, is not like a second choice striker will not get much game.

Look at Negredo and Dzeko for City.

And Mourinho tends to use two striker a lot when in trouble.

So is not like he will not play.

Courtois, Lukaku etc. I can understand because they've both spoken quite a lot - difference between those two is though that Courtois is actually one of the world's best and has proven to be so at Atletico. He is 'sort of' entitled to speak out a bit. Even then he doesn't speak anywhere near as much as rubbish as Lukaku does.

I can understand you calling Lukaku a spoilt child, and Courtois to a certain extent (although I disagree on that matter for reasons above) but how on earth is Luiz one? Your previous explanation doesn't make sense of it at all.

A player that defines a season like the last one as "shit"... I wouldn't call him a player with the right attitude.

And we watch over the seasons his behavior and guy is not a responsible player and far from being an example. That's clear.

Another one that was out too late.

About COurtois... Cech did 6 0r 7 or 8 seasons as good or better than the one Courtois had, Cech is maybe the best GK in the history of this club. The new players (specially the ones that didn't dress our shirt one single time) need to show some respect.

I would like to see the reaction if Costa says something like this... and the players Costa has as competition are useless and did nothing at CHelsea. The competition of Courtois is Petr Cech a great GK in the past and a great GK today. A player that know how to play and how to behave..

It's not Courtois the one making the decisions in here. It's not Lukaku also, or any other player. But specially the ones that did nothing or are not good enough should shut their mouth more often.

A player that defines a season like the last one as "shit"... I wouldn't call him a player with the right attitude.

And we watch over the seasons his behavior and guy is not a responsible player and far from being an example. That's clear.

Another one that was out too late.

You seem to absorb everything you read on the internet and accept it as truth. You said Hazard thinks he's special and has bad attitude as well in another thread, something only rival fans would say.

I'd start thinking for yourself a bit lad