Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

we should just keep him as our second striker.

He signed a contract, we sent him to places where he could develop.

Now lets use him. If he does exceptionally well, he will get more minutes and maybe will even force the manager to start playing 2 upfront.

That is the bottomline for the club.

Be strong. We bought him for some 15 million pounds, and have got him good loans where he has developed.

He has 2 years on his contract left. Lets at least use him for one year and then decide on whether he proves himself at chelsea, keep him further or sell.

If we sell him now, he surely must be worth atleast 25-30 million pounds, doubling his value from when we bought him.

And that's a problem. He either signs a new contract now or he's sold in my opinion. His value is probably at it's peak now and it only drops from now until summer 2016.

And that's a problem. He either signs a new contract now or he's sold in my opinion. His value is probably at it's peak now and it only drops from now until summer 2016.

That would in normal circumstances be acceptable, but having Torres as the second striker is not going to cut it for us.

I simply cannot see torres coming on and making us win a game, or if Costa is injured, Torres doing the job for us.

If we dont buy another second choice striker, selling Lukaku will be a huge mistake for the club.

If he is worth 25 million with 2 years left, at worst he will be worth 18 million with 1 season left on contract.

For a few million extra, its not worth having Torres as the one to rely on after Costa.

That would in normal circumstances be acceptable, but having Torres as the second striker is not going to cut it for us.

I simply cannot see torres coming on and making us win a game, or if Costa is injured, Torres doing the job for us.

If we dont buy another second choice striker, selling Lukaku will be a huge mistake for the club.

If he is worth 25 million with 2 years left, at worst he will be worth 18 million with 1 season left on contract.

For a few million extra, its not worth having Torres as the one to rely on after Costa.

Which is a big 'if'.

I'd be surprised if his future isn't sorted in the next few months either with a transfer or a new contract. His problem is he's still saying all the wrong things.

Someone should ask him if he's ashamed to have been outperformed by Origi, we'll see if he still has much to say then.

Someone should ask Mourinho if he is ashamed that our strikers were all outperformed by Lukaku then....

Look I know it is frustrating to see him opening his mouth but when I see comments like that it irritates me as it is hypocritical. If you wanted to use that against him you can basically say the same thing about him proving our managers wrong as he has outperformed our strikers for 2 seasons running.

Like I said I am not going to say I disagree with people who are annoyed about him keep talking but I will stick up for him if people say he should feel ashamed etc for being outperformed in the WC.

Someone should ask Mourinho if he is ashamed that our strikers were all outperformed by Lukaku then....

Look I know it is frustrating to see him opening his mouth but when I see comments like that it irritates me as it is hypocritical. If you wanted to use that against him you can basically say the same thing about him proving our managers wrong as he has outperformed our strikers for 2 seasons running.

Like I said I am not going to say I disagree with people who are annoyed about him keep talking but I will stick up for him if people say he should feel ashamed etc for being outperformed in the WC.

Relax, it was deliberate hyperbole. I said in a following comment that his Belgian performances don't matter to me as a Chelsea fan.

Except they played in different teams.

we should just keep him as our second striker.

He signed a contract, we sent him to places where he could develop.

Now lets use him. If he does exceptionally well, he will get more minutes and maybe will even force the manager to start playing 2 upfront.

That is the bottomline for the club.

Be strong. We bought him for some 15 million pounds, and have got him good loans where he has developed.

He has 2 years on his contract left. Lets at least use him for one year and then decide on whether he proves himself at chelsea, keep him further or sell.

If we sell him now, he surely must be worth atleast 25-30 million pounds, doubling his value from when we bought him.

at least? Im not sure if we can fool PSG again m8. Those people are fast learners and wont fall to the same hole twice :P

But he still outshone our strikers. End of story....

Eto'o wasn't bad. Do you remember his hattrick against ManU? Goals against Spurs, Galatasaray, Arsenal, Liverpool and Schalke? Lukaku played at Everton with a lot of space. At Chelsea, our strikers plays against walls.

Like Mou said, it's one thing to play for Everton, and another thing to play for Chelsea.

Eto'o wasn't bad. Do you remember his hattrick against ManU? Goals against Spurs, Galatasaray, Arsenal, Liverpool and Schalke? Lukaku played at Everton with a lot of space. At Chelsea, our strikers plays against walls.

Like Mou said, it's one thing to play for Everton, and another thing to play for Chelsea.

He done well but there were games where he struggled as well. But yes he was our best striker last season but that is not to say Lukaku would have not scored more than all of our strikers. It can't be proven but I reckon he would have. I am not slating Eto'o as I appreciated what he contributed but in general our strikers could have contributed a lot more last season, especially when Hazard was at the top of the charts for most created chances with Nasri and in return that is why all their strikers got into double figures.

So HE hasn't decided where HE wants to play and what would be best for HIM???

Are you serious? You'd have thought after that World Cup he'd just keep his head down for a bit but he says the wrong thing EVERY time. He's even managed to reduce his transfer value with those performances.

Is anyone else absolutely bored of him?

Me.

I don't like this guy anymore, I think hes a total douche bag.

He can go fuck himself somewhere else if he wants.

Don't need people like him at Chelsea.

So HE hasn't decided where HE wants to play and what would be best for HIM???

Are you serious? You'd have thought after that World Cup he'd just keep his head down for a bit but he says the wrong thing EVERY time. He's even managed to reduce his transfer value with those performances.

Is anyone else absolutely bored of him?

Do you think football is some kind of fucking charity? You have to be absolutley fucking retarded if you think that players arent and shouldnt be SELFISH.

Its their fucking life and career at stake. Who are you sitting behind some fucking computer to dictate how people should act and think?

Me.

I don't like this guy anymore, I think hes a total douche bag.

He can go fuck himself somewhere else if he wants.

Don't need people like him at Chelsea.

Your worth is that as much of a little fucking ant. You're an idiot.

People keep asking me why I insult people at this forum. How the fuck am I supposed to reply to a post this fucking retarded?

Who gives a flying fuck about if you like him? I bet you call him a douchebag for reading some random bullshit on twitter about something he MIGHT have said while you probably praise a person like Costa.

Please YOU go fuck yourself. Sickening to see people with this low of IQ supporting Chelsea. Chelsea is better off not being associated in any kind of way with idiots like you.

Actually didn't Eto'o catch up with him in goals per minute? Eto'o contributions last season are criminally underrated and given the youth of AMs, experience was needed upfront.

Ba 'outperformed' our strikers in 2011/2012 yet we know what happened when he put our shirt on. If Hernandez signs for Everton this summer he would probably score about 15, would that make him good enough to be our number 1?

^What a fucking prick.

How the fuck haven't you been banned yet? Literally every one of your posts throws insults at members for having a different opinion than you.

Why are you so angry?

Let's not rise to such wrong behavior, it will be dealt with.