Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Just ignore the old guy for the time being. All he does is complain these days about this forum and everyone on here...(but he still posts everyday)

The severe lack of Chelsea games affects some more adversely than others! ;)

So HE hasn't decided where HE wants to play and what would be best for HIM???

Are you serious? You'd have thought after that World Cup he'd just keep his head down for a bit but he says the wrong thing EVERY time. He's even managed to reduce his transfer value with those performances.

Is anyone else absolutely bored of him?

My honest opinion? He does my head in

What is this modern day slavery???? He cannot have an opinion... he's ours and he needs to shut up and train.

Do you guys want me to bring some whips? Maybe you can hit him a few times... like the good fans you are!!!

Bashing him down after every wrong touch or missed chance! You guys must feel proud!

He outscored our strikers twice! He's a young guy full of ambition... and he's not even on our bench. He's been send to benches of other clubs.

Of course he can have an opinion! He's a f*cking human being! If he doesn't want to be loaned out again after 3 seasons... don't you guys think he has the right to think so?

I'm getting so depressed when reading some of your posts. You should've lived in the Roman era.. bet you would've loved it there (if you were on the good side!!)

What is this modern day slavery???? He cannot have an opinion... he's ours and he needs to shut up and train.

Do you guys want me to bring some whips? Maybe you can hit him a few times... like the good fans you are!!!

Bashing him down after every wrong touch or missed chance! You guys must feel proud!

He outscored our strikers twice! He's a young guy full of ambition... and he's not even on our bench. He's been send to benches of other clubs.

Of course he can have an opinion! He's a f*cking human being! If he doesn't want to be loaned out again after 3 seasons... don't you guys think he has the right to think so?

I'm getting so depressed when reading some of your posts. You should've lived in the Roman era.. bet you would've loved it there (if you were on the good side!!)

Actually between Lukaku, Courtois, DeBruyne, and Hazard after the loss to Atletico, whining to the media, seems like a normal thing to do with some of these Belgian players.

What a ridiculous post. Seriously. It's an embarrassment.

He is free to say what he want, but that doesn't mean he's free to say what he wants without consequence. His problem is he talks....and talks....and talks.....and talks. It doesn't help that he says the wrong thing so often, making himself sound a lot 'bigger' than he actually is and making a rod for his own back.

If he just shut his mouth then he would've been playing for Chelsea last season. If he shut his mouth then he wouldn't have lost a huge amount of goodwill from the Chelsea support.

And quite honestly posts like your's don't make him any more sympathetic. If the only post defending him is your's then he just looks like a bigger problem in all honesty because your post was absolutely ridiculous, favouring hyperbole (barely cogent hyperbole) over reasoned discourse. Throwing in allusions to slavery and maybe even a hint of racism (either intended or not) is heavy-handed and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's a strawman....and it's complete bollocks as well.

What bothers me most is that we have like 250 pages on here people talking about 'how good he thinks he is already' + 'that he needs to stop talking talking talking...'

You should know that in Belgium, where we actually know him very well, he has always been praised to be so down to earth and humble (even when being the star player of our biggest team at age 16!!). I know this must feel like a shock to you guys... But trust me, that's really how he is!

I bet I heavily underestimated the power & impact of the UK tabloids. If most people on here really think Lukaku is a kid disrespectful to his club and always talking, talking, talking... they cannot be more wrong.

He's in fact a model professional with a respectful and humble attitude towards his club. If half of our team would train as dedicated as he does, if they would have the same ambition, if they would go be the same lifestyle (not drinking and partying too much)... We wouldn't even be discussing title races every year. We would just stand out!

And the referral to slavery is just because on here the most disloyal fans are constantly moaning about the fact he needs to shut up and play...

If any of us was treated the same way as Lukaku on his daytime job... I would wonder how many would still sit on the same chair... working for the same boss!

What bothers me most is that we have like 250 pages on here people talking about 'how good he thinks he is already' + 'that he needs to stop talking talking talking...'

You should know that in Belgium, where we actually know him very well, he has always been praised to be so down to earth and humble (even when being the star player of our biggest team at age 16!!). I know this must feel like a shock to you guys... But trust me, that's really how he is!

I bet I heavily underestimated the power & impact of the UK tabloids. If most people on here really think Lukaku is a kid disrespectful to his club and always talking, talking, talking... they cannot be more wrong.

He's in fact a model professional with a respectful and humble attitude towards his club. If half of our team would train as dedicated as he does, if they would have the same ambition, if they would go be the same lifestyle (not drinking and partying too much)... We wouldn't even be discussing title races every year. We would just stand out!

And the referral to slavery is just because on here the most disloyal fans are constantly moaning about the fact he needs to shut up and play...

If any of us was treated the same way as Lukaku on his daytime job... I would wonder how many would still sit on the same chair... working for the same boss!

Maybe, maybe, we shall see...

But he needs to stop talking so much.

A common refrain. Are you saying the tabloids are lying? Did he not say all these things?

Chelsea supporters know him pretty well and are beginning to bore of his incessant commenting. I can show you links to so many comments where he just says the wrong thing, yet you want to defend him in increasingly desperate ways.

The fact is I've praised him for his commitment to wanting to be the best footballer he can be, but his mouth is stopping him. It's a shame but a lot of Chelsea supporters have gone from loving this kid to actually not being bothered if he stays or goes.

He's in fact a model professional with a respectful and humble attitude towards his club.

Feels like an alternate reality.

we should just keep him as our second striker.

He signed a contract, we sent him to places where he could develop.

Now lets use him. If he does exceptionally well, he will get more minutes and maybe will even force the manager to start playing 2 upfront.

That is the bottomline for the club.

Be strong. We bought him for some 15 million pounds, and have got him good loans where he has developed.

He has 2 years on his contract left. Lets at least use him for one year and then decide on whether he proves himself at chelsea, keep him further or sell.

If we sell him now, he surely must be worth atleast 25-30 million pounds, doubling his value from when we bought him.