Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Maybe because he didn't was there?

stop to blame the other players. he was shit.

I am not blaming any one. I am just putting a stat up there.

I was dis appointed the way he behaved when he was subbed off, this from a player who is yet to achieve the heights in his playing career that many big players do before they could throw a fit like that.

I hope he channels his anger towards his game and start getting more involved in the game, he was anonymous in the 2 matches.

4165d12c338767b4a3802b44982e8d2f_normal.Stats Zone02@StatsZone02¡¤0232m

Lukaku didn't receive a single pass in the oppo box in either of #BELBEL.png's first 2 #WC2014 games

BqwD78sCYAEFGmj.png

Poor movement and poor touch/linkup. I fear for him because origi is looking like the better player for the Belgium system so far. Better first touch, better dribbler and better passer/linkup player.

Can't see him wearing a Chelsea shirt anytime soon.

if not at all. With Mourinho in charge I'm not sure he won't be sold this season or the following.

And his behavior was ridiculous after the sub. He played shit both matches and he's all angry? The fans should be angry - on him - not him on Wilmots - although Wilmots is a dummy.

Lousy attitude. Talks too much and probably pissed off his teammates. In the two matches, they seemed to play better when he's out of the line up. The Origi guy is a much better player.