Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Ozil is the reason why Lukaku is an Everton player. Jose was ready to offload Ba to Arsenal but their deadline signing of ozil made our manager think twice about the move.

Actually happy that we didn't send Ba out on loan because he would have really strengthened Wenger's side.

Lukaku him self said THEY called him at 19 pm on transfer deadline. This is just the club making lukaku say things so they don't take the blame.

The guy made the right choice in going on loan because he saw that this club wouldn't give him a chance. That's a shocking indictment of the culture at this club and I'm not entirely sure where the blame should fall.

Are we too demanding of instant success as a fanbase? Looking at some of the reactions in the Mourinho thread then I think that might be possible. May sound harsh, but way too many spoilt babies who want all the glory without suffering any of the growing pains.

Lukaku him self said THEY called him at 19 pm on transfer deadline. This is just the club making lukaku say things so they don't take the blame.

Blame for what? Of sending him loan to a team finishing in the top 7 where he will be their out and out striker playing and starting most of the matches and hence improving his game to be able to lead the line for Chelsea in times to come?

Are we too demanding of instant success as a fanbase?

Couldn't that be the case for every fanbase? If Everton are 12th in new year and Lukaku is on a goal drought? do you think the Everton fans are going to put their head down and just get on with it?

Arsenal fans chant Wenger out after defeats, United fans were calling for Fergie to "do the right thing and retire" during 2003-2006.

without suffering any of the growing pains.

We have been suffering growing pains (atleast in domestic terms) since the double, how many transition season's before we turn into Arsenal?

Blame for what? Of sending him loan to a team finishing in the top 7 where he will be their out and out striker playing and starting most of the matches and hence improving his game to be able to lead the line for Chelsea in times to come?

You know what I mean. The general press is laughing at chelsea's board for loaning out their best striker. And now they want to make it seem it was lukakus decision. When it was not.

You know what I mean. The general press is laughing at chelsea's board for loaning out their best striker. And now they want to make it seem it was lukakus decision. When it was not.

Oh, i have learned the art of turning a blind eye of the English press! I am just glad for Lukaku who will definitely improve his game if he cements his place in this Everton team(if he hasn't already). I am sure the imporvement will be more than what he had when he was at West Brom.

Everton is now my sort of 2nd team, and i ll be watching them every weekend to see Lukaku start and play for them!!

I hope he knocks out Benteke out of Belgium's starting 11(too much to ask) by the end of this year.

Since Lukaku had his mind set on to play for Chelsea, as we all know it, but then he saw Jose was looking to sign Rooney, wasted his time on it and eventually got Eto´o.

One might ask, did Lukaku have any chance to play for Chelsea ?

Now, he plays it gentlemanly & says " he asked " for a loan.

Like fuck he asked for it.

Since Lukaku had his mind set on to play for Chelsea, as we all know it, but then he saw Jose was looking to sign Rooney, wasted his time on it and eventually got Eto´o.

One might ask, did Lukaku have any chance to play for Chelsea ?

Now, he plays it gentlemanly & says " he asked " for a loan.

Like fuck he asked for it.

This man obviously has close ties with both Jose and Lukaku.