evening all

hi, new to this but threw a few comments and opinions in on seperate topics. From west mids and job stops me going nowadays so dont get to chat with too many chelsea fans but love to hear and share opinions. read what ive wrote off my profile and feel free to agree or disagree. LEN

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say when i used to go as 14 to bout 21 yr old my seat was matthew harding lower a few rows behind a black lad who used to wear trousers made of chelsea pics etc, proper character and obvious true blue. When ive been in recent years ive sat upper east stand.

Nice I'm in Coventry, do you go to any away matches in the area?

went to wolves and villa last year but smuggled away in the hhome end, had to leave wolves and watch it the pub inside the ground, there fans were driving me mad. Definately looking at doin more games in general this season. how bout u

Last season went to Wolves - wish i didn't bother :lol:

Season before I went to Wolves as well but in the home end.

Looking at going to at least one again this season & a couple of trips to the bridge

gets hard financially goin to the bridge as much as id like but my bro lives down there(arsenal season ticket holder) so gonna go more if i can. Just been working on the big memorial park in cov, very nice place, thouht cov was meant to be a ghost town?