Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irrespective of this match outcome, AVB has some explaining to do regarding team selection and he damn well better have a good reason.

So even if we go out there and thrash West Brom 5-0, you believe he, our manager, still needs to come out and explain to us why he picked the team?

SURELY, the only reason ANY manager picks a team is based on the fact that he believes it to be the strongest and most suitable against the opposition? We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes in training and the manager is the one who knows about players fitness levels and training performances.

Stop moaning, watch the game and enjoy.

Not when it's about the most embarrassing player who has walked on this earth.

There is a reason why AVB is our manager and not you. I trust his professional opinion on football over yours.

I predict that kalou will lose the ball 100 times today, lets count !

Good idea.. I will keep a count :D hopefully myp2p.eu comes back online soon, those VIP TV streams tend to break halfway through