Biggest clubs debts

Hi, I was just wondering, how much are debts of the biggest clubs like UTD; Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, CHE, Bayern, JUventus... even CITY (even if they are not on of the biggest clubs :)

I read somewhere that our debt is debt to Roman, and that he wrote it off...?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's difficult to know the debt levels as of today, because these figures aren't made public till the annual financial figures are released, which should be sometime later this year. And again, those figures will refer to the position on 31.03.11.

You can find older figures (09-10) here.

In general, for anything related to football finance, I'd recommend The Swiss Ramble.

It's difficult to know the debt levels as of today, because these figures aren't made public till the annual financial figures are released, which should be sometime later this year. And again, those figures will refer to the position on 31.03.11.

You can find older figures (09-10) here.

In general, for anything related to football finance, I'd recommend The Swiss Ramble.

So we are 700 mil in debt...that's way to much...and it's all to Roman...I thought he wrote off debt that we have to him...so we are trying to reach FFP from UEAFA.... I saw that our wage bill for the 2010. was 170 mil...wow...the biggest in the PL..i know we offload some players, Deco, Cole, Ballack...and I am curious to see how much are our wages now in 2011..

Wages are probably staying the same as they were. We did get four new players. Torres wage is probably the biggest in Chelsea (200K per week). So in my opinion the wages are the same, but we did get new talent so It's same many = more talent.

Wages are probably staying the same as they were. We did get four new players. Torres wage is probably the biggest in Chelsea (200K per week). So in my opinion the wages are the same, but we did get new talent so It's same many = more talent.

It heard that torres wage is 175k per week...but we offload Ballack, Deco, Cole, Belleti...they were high earners, except maybe belleti..but we renew some youngsters contracts (Kakuta, PVA, Bertrand, Sturidge) so it's about the same...but next year could be more offloads, like Anelka, Drogba, Zirkov may leave even this summer, Alex maybe etc...so we should try to lower our wage bill...