Futbol de América latina

robdog

Yeah Blas. That tall striker. He was really good with Cucuta.

He should have played for LDU, since they are about the same as Cucuta. A team that plays in the altitude, but LDU is much better.

I loved it when LDU kill their opposing team at their home.

Best finals ever for me in the libertadores was with LDU and Flu. A lot of goals. Very fun game.

Yeah, but then he moved to Mexico and his level goes down :(. I think he actually play in some team of primera A (like the second division of Mexico)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys had this guy that played for some Colombia club. I don't remember the name, but it was a team that played in the altitude. In the Copa de Libertadores, they where good, and he was one of the stars.

What happen to the guy?

Mmmm, it was a striker? Could be Blas, he was on Deportivo Cucuta and he was good against Boca Juniors in that edition of Libertadores.

Well after looking at the current Panamanian side there's quite of few ballas applying their trade in Colombia. I seem to remember this guy too, but I thought he played for Once Caldas. Could it be Luis 'Matador' Tejada???

And thanks, its nice to hear something good about out football xD.

Bro I like to keep it real & Los Canaleros seem to play the Yanks tight. That Reggae Boyz fan said that Panama won in The Office :o Only the Best teams can visit that place & win. It's sorta of a fortress in CONCACAF.

Yeah, but then he moved to Mexico and his level goes down :(. I think he actually play in some team of primera A (like the second division of Mexico)

IMHO Blas played good for Pachuca, but they couldn't sign him. Tigres owned his contract & sent him to Al-Wasl in the UAE (they got paid).

• 4 weeks later...

Copa Sudamericana has reach to the knockout stage. Last 16.

= First leg:

28.09: 17.15 (22.15 GMT) Liga de Quito (ECU)-Independiente (ARG)

05.10: 19.15 (22.15 GMT) U. Católica (CHI)-Vélez Sarsfield (ARG)

05.10: 21.50 (00.50+ GMT) Flamengo (BRA)-U de Chile

Lo siento bro, but Diablos Rojos will be a tuff nut to crack for Liga. I really find the the match-up w/ U. Católica (CHI) vs Vélez Sarsfield (ARG) very intriguing. I wouldn't be surprised it this tie is decided by PKs. Ronaldinho will be on display, but U de Chile could put stop the show w/ the quickness & they play in the attitude as well. Good footie from this tourny, but we need to have teams from North America in it again. Remember when Los Tuzos won it all???

kingtuzo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't had a chance to witness this awesome free kick, then check it out:

Couple more things, Neymar is a diving twat & I am waiting for Da Messiah to duplicate an effort like this for Argentina

Class is permanent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

damn I let this thread go dead. I am here to educate you people of the Global game. In South America (ok Latin America) Copa Libertadores has started the Group Stages. Good stuff all around. I was checkin' the hilites from Bolivar (Bolivia) vs Junior (Columbia). Man, talkin' about long range O_o Just insane. If you haven't seen the goals, here is a lil' treat if you like long range efforts:

• 2 months later...

So where are all of the Neymar fanboys at??? Henrique where are you at??? Did you hear???? Corinthians are in the Finals of the Copa Libertadores!!! I know many people on this board love to hate, so I will share a bit of Love & emotion fromTimão fans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I am going to bring this up again. I will educate you people about footie in the New World. Actually I found this event comical. Lucky Arsenal de Sarandi didn't get shot up by the police in this silly stunt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhblwGRJik

In the 30 second mark toward the right of the screen, checkout this dude trying a flying side kick against the policeman. Again if you see policemen w/ guns, don't encourage them to shoot. They just might :rolleyes: