Futbol de América latina

robdog

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Yeah good stuff.

Our Talkchelsea community is uninformed to South American Football.

Yeah good stuff.

Our Talkchelsea community is uninformed to South American Football.

LOL, it's ok Justin we can assist in the education of the msgboard here. Like RunDMC said, "Knowledge is the key to end all of your woes. Your ups & downs. Your Highs & your lows". Spreading knowledge will help people see there is some damn good footie outside the Old World ;)

Great game there, i'm happy that Ronaldinho scored three goals, also Neymar played well aswell, the defending was poor but that what i would of expected in a south american game, when attacking is more important.

We did see a pk saved :P I think there shouldn't been a pk. Freakin' Neymar dove & the refs bought it. BTW, I don't see how anyone can say defense could stopped that header from Deivid. That was freakin' brilliant. A laser beam that was very accurate. The best part of that header was the fact his back was towards goal. No way to believe that would be a potential shot. Oh MadMax, I would put money on Panama beating India in footie. If you want to know about Los Canaleros, well they are big strong & have some very talented athletic players. BTW, their GK is good at stopping pks. I would say they like to play to pks. Look at their last match vs. the USNMT.

That is exactly what they tried to accomplish.

• 4 weeks later...

NIce match last night between Santos and Sao Paulo.The final score was 1-1 despite the fact that Sao Paulo was playing with 10 players for an hour.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkrlww_ten-men-sao-paulo-earn-draw_sport?start=0#from=embed

Check out some dribbling skills by Neymar

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkrwvt_neymar-met-le-feu-a-sao-paulo_sport?start=4#from=embed

Guest justin_3d

Nice game.

Santos won't be in the Copa Sudamericana but Sao Paulo will.

My fav team for that cup is LDU. Hopefully they can win it again.

Justin, please do educate us about the football in Panama. Answers on the back of a postcard ....

Football here sucks. The national sport here were always been Baseball, many of our national players play in USA. Anyways, we are getting better in football, but we still are miles aways from the others american leagues such as Colombia, Chile....and of course the Brazilian, mexican and argentinian league.

Personally I only watch the national team, the national dream is to qualify to the World Cup haha.

Football here sucks. The national sport here were always been Baseball, many of our national players play in USA. Anyways, we are getting better in football, but we still are miles aways from the others american leagues such as Colombia, Chile....and of course the Brazilian, mexican and argentinian league.

Personally I only watch the national team, the national dream is to qualify to the World Cup haha.

The footie in Panama might suck, but your Nats are tuff. I have a buddy who is from Jamaica & he told me that the Panamanian team always played the Reggae Boyz tuff. I was impressed w/ Panama in the last Copa de Oro. The Future does look good for Panama. I think this new CONCACAF WC qualifying format might assist your country making it to Brazil 2014.

Guest justin_3d

You guys had this guy that played for some Colombia club. I don't remember the name, but it was a team that played in the altitude. In the Copa de Libertadores, they where good, and he was one of the stars.

What happen to the guy?

The footie in Panama might suck, but your Nats are tuff. I have a buddy who is from Jamaica & he told me that the Panamanian team always played the Reggae Boyz tuff. I was impressed w/ Panama in the last Copa de Oro. The Future does look good for Panama. I think this new CONCACAF WC qualifying format might assist your country making it to Brazil 2014.

I hope so. I said that for the panamian league that is still amateur, we need to improve our league to do greater things in the future. We compete with more experienced team than us like USA, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, etc. Yeah look good, but we have a big problem here and is the attitude of some players, many of our players are not profesional some of them gain the opportunity to play in Europe and they didnt present at trainings, goes to party, etc its like they are used to play in our league and goes to party every weekend, because here its not that serious. They need to change their mentality, they have to be more professional and it is possible, we had some player in top leagues like Dely Valdez at Spain for example.

But we are working to improve our league now, in the past years the teams constructed betters "stadiums" (its not the word, i want to said little stadium but i only know the word in spanish) and stuff. I hope that in couple of years we can have a professional league here :).

And thanks, its nice to hear something good about out football xD.

You guys had this guy that played for some Colombia club. I don't remember the name, but it was a team that played in the altitude. In the Copa de Libertadores, they where good, and he was one of the star...

Mmmm, it was a striker? Could be Blas, he was on Deportivo Cucuta and he was good against Boca Juniors in that edition of Libertadores.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah Blas. That tall striker. He was really good with Cucuta.

He should have played for LDU, since they are about the same as Cucuta. A team that plays in the altitude, but LDU is much better.

I loved it when LDU kill their opposing team at their home.

Best finals ever for me in the libertadores was with LDU and Flu. A lot of goals. Very fun game.