Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Torres score, nice!

And the mistake is that people will see that and forget what is happening around!

Lampard is still sucking and he still gets more time then most people....

A 3 line of Drogba, Torres and someone else is not working, as it did not work for Carlo.

Overall, Chelsea still need work, and now that this cup is over, AVB will see what he needs to buy.

Torres score, nice!

And the mistake is that people will see that and forget what is happening around!

Lampard is still sucking and he still gets more time then most people....

A 3 line of Drogba, Torres and someone else is not working, as it did not work for Carlo.

Overall, Chelsea still need work, and now that this cup is over, AVB will see what he needs to buy.

I agree with the Lampard thing to an extent, he's past his best. But I have to say that we must find a way for DD and FT to play together, you can't bench one of the best strikers in the world.

Guest justin_3d

I agree with the Lampard thing to an extent, he's past his best. But I have to say that we must find a way for DD and FT to play together, you can't bench one of the best strikers in the world.

And that was one of the reason Carlo struggle when he bought Torres....