Thailand All Stars 0-4 Chelsea

Honoured you chose to quote me.

If I were the finicky type, I'd be a trifle concerned about your apparent obsession with me, but I'm not, so carry on :)

Don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

I was merely pointing out how ridiculous that 'comment' was, in which you originally aimed towards myself. :rolleyes:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Looking forward to the next match after watching the one today.

Hope to see more of the youth.

I got a feeling that guy will score!

I predict this game will play out slightly better than the last, just like the one before it. We'll win, keep a clean sheet, but still nearly everybody will complain because we didn't score 6 whilst doing back flips in between.

Would love to see lost of goals but I'll just be happy with the win. blue%20scalf.gif

It is likely that there will be 2 teams playing 45 mins in this game again.... Really need to start seeing some improvement. The quick passing in tight areas and tenacious closing down that AVB has been talking about is so far missing...

We'll win, keep a clean sheet, but still nearly everybody will complain because we didn't score 6 whilst doing back flips in between.

I'm tired of people saying this. No reasonable user has demanded 6 goal thrashings "whilst doing back flips in between". I know we're in the honeymoon period as far as AvB is concerned, but ffs stop putting words in people's mouths.

I predict this game will play out slightly better than the last, just like the one before it. We'll win, keep a clean sheet, but still nearly everybody will complain because we didn't score 6 whilst doing back flips in between.

Would love to see lost of goals but I'll just be happy with the win. blue%20scalf.gif

we were VERY lucky to keep a clean sheet ...the best two chances in the game went to them

There isn't a lot of preparation going into this game besides the drills tomorrow since the squad has a day off today after last night's run-out in the heat . I fear it'll be much of the same disjointed performances for the most part as we don't have a formation and a cohesive structure , a seamless balance to go with . As it stands , the only outcome of pre-season is getting some much needed fitness in as well as AVB's own motives to analyse the squad in its entirety . Downside is we aren't getting the show we'd like to see .

I'm tired of people saying this. No reasonable user has demanded 6 goal thrashings "whilst doing back flips in between". I know we're in the honeymoon period as far as AvB is concerned, but ffs stop putting words in people's mouths.

We'll see.

Guest justin_3d

The Shangri-La wasted no time in updating their facebook page :

http://www.facebook....11.168002346127

Found the brunette to be particularly stunning . Rawr .

281580_10150262203451128_168002346127_7870984_1544950_n.jpg

Great seeing Drogba giving autographs. Ferreira always the cool guy to give autograph when never he is around.

And that girl looks high maintenance. Will leave you broke! A lot of them over here in NYC! cool.gif

I guess the guys weren't too downhearted about last night's game. Straight-up

in business class.

The funniest thing was that I couldn't understand one single word from any of players in the first seconds of the video.

I guess the guys weren't too downhearted about last night's game. Straight-up

in business class.

The funniest thing was that I couldn't understand one single word from any of players in the first seconds of the video.

wish i saw this, before making a topic about it lol.

This is it guys, the big one. The Coca-Cola Super Cup.

chelsea_03.jpg

Torres should be in front in this picture :D he is our most popular player :P just joking :P

Hope we can easily win, and see some goals....