Thailand All Stars 0-4 Chelsea

I never thought I had say this but we have shown massive improvement from the last two games. . .our midfield is more forward thinking and creative, Sturridge link up play has been superb as well but as already stated, Anelka was our weakest link in the 1st half, destroying every potential goal scoring opportunity. I have a feeling this first half team selection will more or less be our starting 11 next season with the exception of Anelka, Ivanovic and maybe Josh

You think Sturridge will be in our starting 11?

If I could pick, I would rather to see Josh in our starting 11 more than Sturridge. Josh is great, and Im not so sure that we need to buy another midfielder,

because we already have Lampard, Ramires, Josh and Yossi, competing for 2 roles. I thought Sturridge can be a winger, but im not so sure now, and I think

we need someone better in this role.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to leave Anelka and Bosingwa in Thailand by any means. The latter man is just an awful footballer, and the baldhead is a sucker who plays like if he was playing with his friend a sunny afternoon for fun.

You think Sturridge will be in our starting 11?

If I could pick, I would rather to see Josh in our starting 11 more than Sturridge. Josh is great, and Im not so sure that we need to buy another midfielder,

because we already have Lampard, Ramires, Josh and Yossi, competing for 2 roles. I thought Sturridge can be a winger, but im not so sure now, and I think

we need someone better in this role.

Well based on his 1st half performance. Who do you think should start ahead of him next season?

We have to leave Anelka and Bosingwa in Thailand by any means. The latter man is just an awful footballer, and the baldhead is a sucker who plays like if he was playing with his friend a sunny afternoon for fun.

To be fair bosingwa actually played well defensively but I agree with your stance on Anelka, he should do the honorable thing and leave Chelsea before the start of next season.