Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

You're overthinking. :P

37aef9d691ef864a5d1fe80cac2a4958.gif

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I remember a few years ago Ballague was actually considered a top source. Now he has become a joke. Hasn't got a clue.

I think Tibo is much more likely to sign a new deal here than Hazard is. But just imagine the uproar and chaos if we sold arguably our 2 best players in the same summer to the same team. 😐 

So Tibo is more likely to stay here whilst his family are in Spain? mmm not sure about that one,

I'm afraid I see them both leaving sooner rather than later. Why its so important to get these cobtracts signed with soddin great buyout clauses in them.

Isn't the only reason he is bound to spain the reason he played and lived there for so long? Brings a new perspective around loans, esp the ones away from london...

As good as he may be (and he's a top gk), if his family is living in spain, and he wants to join them, there is little point forcing the issue: we must find a suitable replacement and preferably before he leaves.

Isn't the only reason he is bound to spain the reason he played and lived there for so long? Brings a new perspective around loans, esp the ones away from london...
As good as he may be (and he's a top gk), if his family is living in spain, and he wants to join them, there is little point forcing the issue: we must find a suitable replacement and preferably before he leaves.

His family are supposedly still over there according to some members here.

7 hours ago, Robguima said:

I know right! Let's loan our most promising young talents to sunny Spain where the two best players on the World play. They will want to come back, I promise!!!!!

2 hours ago, DDA said:

I know right! Let's loan our most promising young talents to sunny Spain where the two best players on the World play. They will want to come back, I promise!!!!!

Wasn't really the plan, Atletico were a mid table team when he went there and no one saw their or his rise coming. After Atletico got in the CL with him as the star turn we could hardly do what was initially planned and loan him to a midtable side in England. In hindsight we should have probably brought him back in 2013, if not 2012.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Wasn't really the plan, Atletico were a mid table team when he went there and no one saw their or his rise coming. After Atletico got in the CL with him as the star turn we could hardly do what was initially planned and loan him to a midtable side in England. In hindsight we should have probably brought him back in 2013, if not 2012.

I agree with most of what you have said but to say that nobody saw his rise coming is a little off. I remember him being touted as one of the best up and coming goalkeepers in the World. Cechs successor. A top, top talent. Part of the Belgiums golden generation. All the plaudits were there. Yes, this was all determined on how he was nurtured. Athletico done a fantastic job on him to be fair.

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Now he is crying because of the high number of games we are playing this season.

Cammon, you are at the top level.

Its like saying we won the league last year because we played once a week.

Just like at Arsenal he won us a point on his own. But that is not important indeed, whining b*tch bignose!

Keep Court

Chelsea set to make Thibaut Courtois best paid player on £200,000-a-week when Belgian pens new deal

Belgian stopper set to more-than double his wages as he snubs a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5376434/chelsea-thibaut-courtois-new-contract/