Domino-
Followers 3

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Cour

He nailed that penalty like it was De Bruyne's bird.

When I rewatched the save of the 1v1 I noticed he seems to get low to the ground so quickly, and I mean this in a good way Just watch Scznenzyzne-thingy against Naismith yesterday When he gets in t

Posted Images

🔥 , there is the offer for : Understanding already reached with the Belgian goalkeeper, only the yes of Chelsea is missing. Blues decisively on . And the can sink the blow for , allowing PSG. New weaving-goalkeepers in sight.

This sounds like it's got momentum now, replacing Courtois with Alisson is a huge plus IMO.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced it's a plus strictly from an on-field point of view.  But, swapping out a keeper that wants to leave who's out of contract next year and worth quite a bit with a keeper of anywhere near the same standard (if not better as people say) with 5 years on their contract is a huge plus.

• Like 4

All players have their faults and weaknesses and we know Tibo has a couple.

And I know hes a whingeing git and I don't like the way he goes about club business. But I do think if we had entered it into his contract that his family were to join him in England it just MIGHT have made a big difference to him and how its made us feel about him

I dont mind if a player doesn't wamt to be here just as long as they play at their best while they are with us.

If he wants to go then we sell him for as much as we can ASAP and get as good a replacement as possible for him.

his girlfriend/wife must really love him..a millionaire in west London and she`d rather stay away from him,bringing up their kid/s on her own and shit in a bucket in spain.

he can say he wants to move to be closer to her but he should ask her the question why she doesn`t want to join him. is not like they can`t spend plenty of time in Spain..it`s only a few hours away on a plane..

• Like 2

Courtois: “All options are open, I will talk to my agent. Staying is an option, I may honour my contract. They won’t bench me, even if I don’t extend. But I can extend, because I love London."

Ftw

Leave please. No, really. Please fucking leave!

Let us find out how long it'll take for RM fans to get sick of his lack of ball playing ability, poor distribution, and letting in soft goals every now and again. I bet you many will be calling for Keylor Navas to start after a while.

14 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

his girlfriend/wife must really love him..a millionaire in west London and she`d rather stay away from him,bringing up their kid/s on her own and shit in a bucket in spain.

he can say he wants to move to be closer to her but he should ask her the question why she doesn`t want to join him. is not like they can`t spend plenty of time in Spain..it`s only a few hours away on a plane..

Because, you know, when people divorced/separated, they don't live with each other anymore.

21 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Because, you know, when people divorced/separated, they don't live with each other anymore.

I didn`t know they split up. commitment issues maybe..he`s certainly had them with us..

47 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Courtois: “All options are open, I will talk to my agent. Staying is an option, I may honour my contract. They won’t bench me, even if I don’t extend. But I can extend, because I love London."

Ftw

He should start thinking more  when he is talking. Sounds quite disrespectful, if you ask me."They won´t bench me", what the fuck... He just lost a Courtois supporter there

At least, Hazard is respectful in what he says, when he says that RM is an option for him.

6 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Lol who does he think he is, thinks he’s the one calling the shots , he will be where Hazard is lmao ...

Ofc he will be where Hazard is, when Hazard is playing he can watch from the stands 

1 hour ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I didn`t know they split up. commitment issues maybe..he`s certainly had them with us..

Has to have big problems concerning women I think. Shags his best mates Mrs. then his pregnant mother of his 1st child fucks him off and goes back to Spain just at the same time hes knocking off his 18year old dog walker. He must have something about him I can;t see. Must be his character, surely cant be his money?

He gets allot of love from Blues supporters tho.