Scott Parker

Domino-

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty wouldn't want to come back, regardless of whether we were interested in him or not. He went away because he got frustrated on the bench, with Mikel and Ramires around his chances will again be limited and Essien back in January it'll be 04-05 again..

If there is a new manager around and he is trying Parker, it means that probably he thinks Parker is needed. Otherwise he would say: ok, Essien is out, but we already have Mikel and Ramires, we dont need him.

If there is a new manager around and he is trying Parker, it means that probably he thinks Parker is needed. Otherwise he would say: ok, Essien is out, but we already have Mikel and Ramires, we dont need him.

Valid point mate but you've completely ignored the point I'm trying to make.

Obviously IF we want him, the manager must think he has something to offer to the team and the squad. But the number one priority for Scott Parker, as of now, is to make the England squad for the Euro 2012, for which he needs guaranteed starting place. Don't think he'd fall for the same trick twice.

Don't think he'd fall for the same trick twice.

That depends on what options he has. I don't think playing in the championship is the best way to prepare for Euro 12...

Frankly, I'm surprised that other Premiership clubs haven't bid for him yet...

That depends on what options he has. I don't think playing in the championship is the best way to prepare for Euro 12...

Frankly, I'm surprised that other Premiership clubs haven't bid for him yet...

No denying that.

Other clubs have inquired about him but have balked at his price. With Henderson and Downing going for 20 million, you can't fault Spammers for putting a 12-15million price tag, even if he is 30 years old.

"The squad is littered with world-class players and the idea of replacing someone or not replacing someone sounds a little bit ludicrous," he told Sky Sports News.

"We have enough in the tank to get the job done. He (Essien) will be missed. Everyone knows he is an important part of Chelsea and a magnificent player in the side for the club and he still will be when he recovers but I don't think there is any panic or desperation to replace him.

"We will do just what a club of our ilk should do and find the right solution."

skysports

Scott Parker could join Chelsea FC in £4million loan deal - report

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Scott-Parker-could-join-Chelsea-FC-in-4million-loan-deal-201107140018/

I am a little reserved at poboden move. I do not believe that would be returned after his unsuccessful period a year ago, and I do not think that will come to be just a substitute of someone, his ego is big enough. However, I think nothing will come out, but still visible ... whistling.gif

NEW 20 :

Chelsea Transfer News: Scott Parker may join from West Ham.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2011/07/15/chelsea-transfer-news-scott-parker-may-join-from-west-ham/#

West Ham are apparently set to sell, the problem comes from the fact that we want only one season and then rent that can not happen virtually ... creates an interesting situation to see what happens rolleyes.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You