Scott Parker

Domino-

Maybe till Essien get's fit...rolleyes.gif

These journo's think of everything....

Or, as reported, sign Jack Rodwell - who is English, young and talented. Might cost way more but you will get more for thedeal.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he's 30 doesn't mean he can't play football any more. He'll cover Essien for half a season and he was so much better than Essien last season anyway. He won pfa player's player of the year so he can't be that bad. I really hope to see him back, i might be the only one but we'll see :) I've always liked him.

Wait.....

that has to be the most retarded proposal to sign a player we've ever thought of! We've never loaned a player during the summer transfer period while Abramovich has been our owner.

A 30-year-old on loan to replace Essien. We can't be that desperate to sign players!!

West Ham owner will consider loan deal with Chelsea for Scott Parker

Sullivan said: "He'd like to play in the Premier League but he accepts that if we can't get the right fee, he'll be playing in the Championship next season.

"A loan deal would appeal to us because we're not desperate to sell him. He's at the absolute peak of his game at the moment. He'll be an absolute superstar wherever he goes."

http://www.thisisloc...helsea/?ref=rss

We should be seeking permanent long term replacement for both Essien and Lampard rather than temporary fixes. with Essien, we already have his replacement in ramires. therefore the Parker loan deal is a silly idea.

A loan deal? That wouldn't be so bad I guess.

That would be bad actually, in my view. Considering the situation in which our squad is, we can't afford to sign temporary replacement. Because in six or twelve month, we will be in the same situation than right now, ie we will have to look for a new player to rebuilt an ageing squad.

That would be bad actually, in my view. Considering the situation in which our squad is, we can't afford to sign temporary replacement. Because in six or twelve month, we will be in the same situation than right now, ie we will have to look for a new player to rebuilt an ageing squad.

You are a genius :goodpost:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You