Ballack, Deco, Belletti and Cole

Guest Homer2Chelsea

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good video, brought back some old memories. Well the most that i miss from the lot is Ballack with a doubt, Joe Cole had been an amazing player for us but i think it was time that we had to part with him, Deco had been average and Bellelti a true team person. But Ballack was someone who was a leader on that field, his presence was amazing, his loss for me was felt the most during our bad phase last season. Still think Ballack would have given a lot to the team. For Ballack :tophat: and for Cole, Deco, Bellelti :clap:

Ballack...model professional and a good example of leadership in the squad..

Deco...added flair and creativity, but was always going to end up in Brazil...

Joe...The only real reason I miss him was because he was a childhood fan of the club..sad to see him play some place else, and also to see him lose form...

I miss Ballack the most. I really think this season we missed not just his skills, but his spirit too. He was a fighter , someone who refuses to give up, and that is something our players lacked most of the season, especially when Lamps and Drogba were injured. Lampard missed him too, and I think his departure had impact on Lampard's bad form this season, besides injury.

I do miss Ballack but only because he was a huge personality and one of the most impressive figures in European Football.

Liked Belletti and thought Deco still had something to give but Chelsea doesn't miss them and neither do I.

Guest justin_3d

All had to really go either due to age or contract disputions.

I think Ballack was the only one that wanted to stay and accept a wage cut.

Ballack is the only one out of those, that should have retired with us.