Emenalo appointed as Technical director

ack17

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TalkChelsea wonderful people,

I am thanking you for your fantastic love of me as technical director. By the grace of God i am helping Chelsea to win lots of silver cups with my technical expertise. We have a saying in Nigeria -allthat gitterz is gold - and i will give my all for superchelsea.

yours sincerely

Mike Emanalo

PS please can you e mail you your PIN numbers to [email protected]

god go with you

lol. very good :-)

there is one reason and one reason only that people are unhappy with his appointment and that is he did not get the job on merit. whatever romans reasons for keeping him around and keep promoting him it is not down to anything other than his relationship with roman/the board.

No offence, but i think this is a bad appointment.

technical director who is incharge of scouting network should be one that have great links and communication with other scouts and be able to convince younger players to join our academy.

as of now he is basically unkown to the world other than israel? furthermore how is his persuasive ability to convince other young players to sign under a director who they never heard of unlike Frank Arnesen???

technical director who is incharge of scouting network should be one that have great links and communication with other scouts and be able to convince younger players to join our academy.

as of now he is basically unkown to the world other than israel? furthermore how is his persuasive ability to convince other young players to sign under a director who they never heard of unlike Frank Arnesen???

Even in Israel, hardly anyone knows him. eyebrows.gif

people just hate him as they reckon he took wilkins job...funnily enough there is no animosity towards paul clement. just becuase u dont know him before does not mean he is unknown in footballing circles, which is where his job demands for him to be known. young players are convinced to sign for clubs by wat plans the club has for them rather than who was sent to sign them. also i guess most of our transfers from when he took over the head scout job from arnesen could be considered his signing just as the ones before him were considered arnesen's. thats just my opinion

people just hate him as they reckon he took wilkins job...funnily enough there is no animosity towards paul clement. just becuase u dont know him before does not mean he is unknown in footballing circles, which is where his job demands for him to be known. young players are convinced to sign for clubs by wat plans the club has for them rather than who was sent to sign them. also i guess most of our transfers from when he took over the head scout job from arnesen could be considered his signing just as the ones before him were considered arnesen's. thats just my opinion

having read his CV ,,there is little to suggest he is the calibre needed for the post.

To tell the truth...no-one exactly knows what his CV looks like to make a judgement...

Whatever his role is, it has nothing to do with how well the team is going to perform next season and shouldn't be cause for concern at this stage....

To tell the truth...no-one exactly knows what his CV looks like to make a judgement...

Whatever his role is, it has nothing to do with how well the team is going to perform next season and shouldn't be cause for concern at this stage....

because essentially he had no management experience befort Grant brought him in as a scout ..I believe he did some coaching of girls when he

was in the USA..

experience of coaching ,, ,,managing talented youths ..negotiating with other clubs ,,,is that enough for starters

why does he need to have experience in coach? never knew arnesen was a coach or comolli ,bergistain, Zubizarreta, rui costa at benfica or secco at juve. for that matter. he was head scout before becoming an assistant coach just as frank arnesen was. how sure are u he cant manage talented youths?

because essentially he had no management experience befort Grant brought him in as a scout ..I believe he did some coaching of girls when he

was in the USA..

no he was coaching both girls and boys. women football is ahead of men in the us. the womens team is on of the world best.

was in the USA..

our head coach is also inexperienced in coaching.....just two seasons. winning the europa league does not automatically bestow years worth of experience

why does he need to have experience in coach? never knew arnesen was a coach or comolli ,bergistain, Zubizarreta, rui costa at benfica or secco at juve. for that matter. he was head scout before becoming an assistant coach just as frank arnesen was. how sure are u he cant manage talented youths?

I hope your confidence in him proves correct ,,lets just say I am sceptical of his experience and ability. but to compare him to those you have

mentioned is ludicrous .