Dominek Masek

milllz

Chelsea to sign Czech wonderkid

Chelsea are reportedly set to sign Czech wonderkid Dominek Masek in a £1million-plus deal. The Blues have beaten off a host of clubs from around Europe for the 15-year-old midfielder.

Chelsea have agreed terms with Masek's club FK Pibram after keeping tabs on the youngster for over a year.

The youngster will join the Blues permanently when he turns 16-year-old.

Read more: http://www.ontheminu...8#ixzz1HARhznOA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's such a big talent, there should be some bits of news about him in our country. However, I've never heard of him :D

Although, some friends posted this video showing his goals and skills. Might help you. But as I said, I don't know anything about him, never seen him. Maybe one thing, that he's named almost like our best ice-hockey goalkeper lol.

If he's such a big talent, there should be some bits of news about him in our country. However, I've never heard of him :D

Although, some friends posted this video showing his goals and skills. Might help you. But as I said, I don't know anything about him, never seen him. Maybe one thing, that he's named almost like our best ice-hockey goalkeper lol.

You never heard of Kalas too. You are useless.:rant:

I feel like your dog now, do this, do that :lol: But I am obedient.

Chelsea as their reward

Two wonderkids of the Czech football are currently at one of the best clubs in the world - at Chelsea FC.

For their great performances in the first half of the youth season, Dominik Mašek and Václav Černý earned themselves a one-week participation in a camp of one of the best football clubs in the world, in Chelsea camp. They experienced it last week. 'Both players are our pupils, they have played here since the very young age. Even their fathers help the club as our coaches,' Petr Větrovský said.

Both young players are closely watched by several clubs from Europe, however, the players chose Chelsea as their first trainee-ship. Before their arrival at the camp, they watched the league game Chelsea v Sunderland which Chelsea surprisingly lost. 'I was so close to the top stars of the world football, I was so excited,' Dominik Mašek said and added he couldn't wait to show the English club what he is capable of.

From Monday till Sunday, both players then, supported by their fathers and agent, trained and worked hard at the modern training ground. Both of them were closely watched by very experienced coaches.

'It was a massive experience for everyone from us,' Jaroslav Mašek said. 'I was very impressed by the economic conditions, which are here incomparable, and by the professional attitude of each member of the coaching stuff. To have about 30 training pitches at the disposal, that is just a dream for us Czech coaches.'

After Milan Mišun, Antonín Fantiš, Matěj and Kuba Štochls, Tomáš and Pavel Pilíks, they are our another players who attracted the attention from the top clubs. It is an honour for this club,' Jaroslav Starka commented.

Mašek is by far the best goalscorer at the club.

I don't know if it helped you but I hope it was good to read. It was done with haste.

I feel like your dog now, do this, do that :lol: But I am obedient.

I don't know if it helped you but I hope it was good to read. It was done with haste.

I'm sorry didn't mean it like that. Aren't you studying English? Then this was easy for you. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"FIFA.com commentary have just confirmed Dominik Mašek will join Chelsea at the conclusion of the World Cup"

Got this off twitter :)

It's all over twitter. I just saw it somewhere too. We will see I guess. I'm always happy when we sign some young and talented footballers :)

We can confirm that Czechian starlet Dominik Masek will sign for Chelsea at the end of world cup u17 .

masek was a target for Chelsea scouters for more than 1 year and finally he did trials at chelsea about 6 months ago . after the trials Chelsea offered 1 million euro reported fee to sign Czech starlet and now we can confirm that masek will sign for Chelsea next 2-3 weeks

1626457_w2-300x168.jpg

Masek will turn 16 at the 10th of julyand he will be able to play with the youth and reserves team next season .

Masek made his debut with his former club Příbram in the last week of the Czech Liga and played for 10 minutes despite he is just 15

VIDEO and source FOR MASEK

http://josh-mceachran.com/news/2011/06/20/chelsea-sign-dominik-masek/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You