Jacopo Sala leaves

I don't see why everybody is such a sad period over Sala and Mancienne. In my opinion Arnesen is just doing his...how can I say it... sh*t in Hamburg. Arnesen is a good director, okay, he got some good guys in our youth academy, okay? But not much, and now he is bringing those faces to HSV. Neither Mancienne, nor Sala have quite the potential for Chelsea, HSV yes, but not Chelsea.

1. A thing that can be positive is agreeing to a Affiliated club deal. Then we can send everybody on loan and take' em back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should blame Arnesen or Carlo or Roman ??

The kid won't go anywhere if they fell they have chance to be in the first team.

without any chance to prove themselves. Their decision was acceptable

Not too bothered about this to be honest. It'll be interesting to watch Chelsea's reserves in Bundesliga but I'm quite worried about our ability to keep our young promising players, not to mention attracting new ones.

That's what crapping on the youth does to a team.

Another one bites the dust. The main question right now is "what's the point of investing millions of pounds into our academy?

I fear that in a few years, we could completely lose the ability to attract quality youth players given the on going trend which is very frustrating. even more worrisome is the fact that this trend shows no signs of ending. It shouldn't come as a surprise when Sturridge,Josh,Bruma kakuta and Bertrand follow suit

We should blame Arnesen or Carlo or Roman ??

The kid won't go anywhere if they fell they have chance to be in the first team.

without any chance to prove themselves. Their decision was acceptable

Why blame anybody?

Sala was never going to feature next season or the season after or the season after that...

The real possibility of playing games for a top-flight German team is infinitely better than being stuck in Chelsea's reserves for the next three years.