Jacopo Sala leaves

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:

Hamburg plan to clean up with Bruma

Friday June 03 2011

Frank Arnesen has confirmed Hamburg are planning another raid on Chelsea's youth set-up after revealing he will hold talks with Jeffrey Bruma.

Sporting director Arnesen, who last month defected from Stamford Bridge to the German club, masterminded the purchase of Michael Mancienne on Tuesday and he now wants to bring fellow defender Bruma to the Bundesliga, reportedly on a two-year loan deal.

Arnesen said: "Jeffrey Bruma is on duty with the Netherlands. Afterwards, we will meet and talk about it. We will look each other straight in the eye.

We will decide what is best for Jeffrey Bruma and Hamburger SV."

As long as we don't see McEachran, Clifford and Lalkovic I have no complaints. Sala is good, but is he Chelsea potential? Like Stoch, Sinclair and Mancienne, I'm not sure he is. That being said he did always impress me when I saw him play for the youth and reserves teams.

As long as we don't see McEachran, Clifford and Lalkovic I have no complaints. Sala is good, but is he Chelsea potential? Like Stoch, Sinclair and Mancienne, I'm not sure he is. That being said he did always impress me when I saw him play for the youth and reserves teams.

Respect for the shout out to Lalkovic that kid can straight out play.

Fucking Arnesen,i knew this was going to happen.Our board better do everything they can to keep Bruma now or else more will follow.

Sala is good, but is he Chelsea potential? Like Stoch, Sinclair and Mancienne, I'm not sure he is.

Ok this excuse is getting rather old and naive.Sala has shown with his performance that he has all the potential to become a good player.Are you trying to tell me that the players who have won the youth cup last year and the youth league this year are not Chelsea potential?What do they have to do to prove that they are good,win Barcelona?

We are sending the wrong message to all the young prospects out there and if we go on like this then we won't be able to attract young talents,they will just not trust us with their future.

We need to start giving young players the opportunity to play for the first team.

Fucking Arnesen,i knew this was going to happen.Our board better do everything they can to keep Bruma now or else more will follow.

Ok this excuse is getting rather old and naive.Sala has shown with his performance that he has all the potential to become a good player.Are you trying to tell me that the players who have won the youth cup last year and the youth league this year are not Chelsea potential?What do they have to do to prove that they are good,win Barcelona?

We are sending the wrong message to all the young prospects out there and if we go on like this then we won't be able to attract young talents,they will just not trust us with their future.

We need to start giving young players the opportunity to play for the first team.

Its a sad state of affairs, but only the very, very best young players are going to make the grade here. Sala isn't one of them.

Never really was a stand out player for me, wish him all the best in the future. The onlty thing that scares me is when this raid is going to stop, Bruma may go out to HSV, but 90% sure it only will be on loan (that's only if he goes on loan to a club outside of England, from what i read the club prefers to keep him in the UK so they can follow his development better)

The thing is Arnsen feels the youths are good, but our coaches are thinking otherwise.

Meh, I'm not so sure about it.

In my opinion, Roman doesn't pay millions of pounds for players to stay on the bench. They need to play, and the managers just accept it. I'm not blaming Abramovich for every bad thing that happens to Chelsea, but Mourinho, Grant, Scolari, Hiddink, Ancelotti were all there and it looks pretty impossible to me that none of them couldn't see the great potential in these young players. We are not Barcelona.

Good luck, Jacopo!