Marcus Hahnemann

Tomo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we need to sign a new Goalkeeper Cechs got at the very least another 6 years left in the very top of his field

We need back up, what if Cech gets injured in September and we end up stuck with Turnbull till January? because i can tell you i will probaly be in hospital with a heart attack if i have to watch him for 5 months.

We need back up, what if Cech gets injured in September and we end up stuck with Turnbull till January? because i can tell you i will probaly be in hospital with a heart attack if i have to watch him for 5 months.

Yes but the chances of that are very low , if Cech does get injured its most likely to be for a short period of time and Turnbull can cope with that , i dont feel there is a need to add yet another player to the bench

Delac said about two months ago that Chelsea is going to send him on loan,but not outside England.

He also mentioned he is looking forward to the new club and hopes he'll be able to fight for his place in starting XI.wink.gif

Begovic won't come because he'll never be our first choice and he wants to play every game.Cech is untouchable here.Asmir did state he is honoured to be a target for such a big club like Chelsea,but he also claimed that being a first goalie is more important than money(he'll probably earn a lot more here as a reserve).smile.gif

Don't know about Hahnemann,but we definitely MUST NOT enter the new season with Turnbull and Hilario as back-up.

I do think Hilario gets some un fair stick at times, its all stemed from the City game, can you remember the Barca, Liverpool games especially where he was amazing.

I do think Hilario gets some un fair stick at times, its all stemed from the City game, can you remember the Barca, Liverpool games especially where he was amazing.

I have no doubt that he's a decent keeper, but it has to do more with the pressure both Hilario and Turnbull are under when they are on our goal and they also lack confidence which is a KEY in football. If the team doesn't feel confident with either one of them on our goal then that also take its tool on both Hilario and Ross and their confidence level.

I doubt that Hahnemann will sign for us because he's nearing to an end of his career and he wouldn't like to end it on a bench.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You