Gokhan Tore

robdog

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tore has a lot of talent. His speed, skill and stenghth make him unique in some ways. He has had a very good season for the reserves this time around. However for me he can improve a lot lot more and i would have hoped to see him be more dominant in games. Part of the problem i feel with him is his arrogance and temperament which lets him down at times. Can certainly become a good player but nowhere near ready for the first team yet. A good season on loan would be ideal for him to play regular first team football and develop himself.

What I heard was the fact he is very gifted & can play on both sides of the pitch. I heard that Bertrand/PvA were on the left & Tore was on the right. I know he has Turkish decent, but he German. Well he was born there ;)

Ah my bad.

He plays for the Turkish National Squad so I assumed wrong :doh:

Ah my bad.

He plays for the Turkish National Squad so I assumed wrong :doh:

I know, but I feel that is a good thing. He might play w/ Deutschland we never know, but right now he is w/ Chelsea & it seems the future is bright for this lad. I hope he can succeed w/ the Blues.

I know, but I feel that is a good thing. He might play w/ Deutschland we never know, but right now he is w/ Chelsea & it seems the future is bright for this lad. I hope he can succeed w/ the Blues.

I think that he will play for Turkey. Heard that his parents feel more Turkish than German, which is something normal.

Is Milan Lakovic have a better chance then Tore, Esk?

Both brill little players, and would love to see them in the first squad down the line.

Lalkovic has really impressed me this season, he has grown so much in his development. At the moment i would play Lalkovic ahead of Tore. Lalkovic seems to prefer playing the striker role in a 4-3-3 but for me his future lies on the wing, his pace and skill just makes him the perfect fit, plus he can put in some damn dangerous balls into the box. Given the first teams slow and laborous play this season i would have played Lalkovic the last 2 games on the wing.

They're both from Slovakia right? Or am I wrong there...

I love Tore. I'm really glad he made a steady progression into reserve team football too. I have to agree with Esk RE his temper though, he's confident in his ability which is good to have but can cross over to arrogance surely.

I don't think any CFC youth player will make it for us but I can see him going on loan next season maybe.