Hello All

Like to introduce myself to you all. Actually went to my first Blues game back in '66 and was a regular visitor to the the old 'Shed' end until the early 70's when the fairer sex started to take a priority.

Have a bit more time on my hands these days, so became a Chelsea member and attended a few home games this season. Have well and truly got the bug again and intend going to more games next season.

Being a relative (if old) newbie, am hoping to learn a lot from the site.

Bob :wave:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to introduce myself to you all. Actually went to my first Blues game back in '66 and was a regular visitor to the the old 'Shed' end until the early 70's when the fairer sex started to take a priority.

Have a bit more time on my hands these days, so became a Chelsea member and attended a few home games this season. Have well and truly got the bug again and intend going to more games next season.

Welcome to the forum mate. It's good to have you here. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask myself or one of the other Admins. Hope you stick around!

welcome mate just joined myself recently and it looks a good site. Enjoy