Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

What the hell has that Bielsa guy got to do with anything?!

That he is a better coach then Mourinho, and has shown great class to turn down big club like Inter, and if he turn down Inter, you can bet you ass that had Chelsea asked for him he would also turn them down.

He is no diva like Mourinho.

He wants to do his job, and you will see his club kicking ass in a year or two.

What the hell has that Bielsa guy got to do with anything?!

This

That he is a better coach then Mourinho, and has shown great class to turn down big club like Inter, and if he turn down Inter, you can bet you ass that had Chelsea asked for him he would also turn them down.

Are you his son or something? lol

Guest justin_3d

This

Are you his son or something? lol

Nope, is that he really is a great coach second to Guus.

Guus has always been my favorite since i was small, and would love to see him at Chelsea.

But Bielsa for me is the next Guus. He can do as great job as that of Guus.

And being Guus fan for a long time, it makes me glad seeing another coach like Guus.

Sorry but if the guy hasn't played in the Champions League, nor even a league in the last decade, you can't judge his skills to someone that has! Maybe he is better, maybe he is not. Only when he actually does something in Spain can you get a clear conclusion.

Guest justin_3d

Sorry but if the guy hasn't played in the Champions League, nor even a league in the last decade, you can't judge his skills to someone that has! Maybe he is better, maybe he is not. Only when he actually does something in Spain can you get a clear conclusion.

What does playing the CL has to do with anything?

If anything i would judge by Barcelona standards right? And Barcelona is almost the whole team of Spain. And the only team that played head to head to this mini Barcelona was Bielsa Chile.

No one in the world has done that! Mourinho tried to do it and got beaten badly.

That for me shows enough.

What does playing the CL has to do with anything?

If anything i would judge by Barcelona standards right? And Barcelona is almost the whole team of Spain. And the only team that played head to head to this mini Barcelona was Bielsa Chile.

No one in the world has done that! Mourinho tried to do it and got beaten badly.

That for me shows enough.

Except with the REAL Barca they have the best player in the world - Messi, who can boss a game all by his own.

So yeah, that does change it slightly. Also Dani Alves is their right back who is Brazilian, i believe.

Guest justin_3d

Except with the REAL Barca they have the best player in the world - Messi, who can boss a game all by his own.

So yeah, that does change it slightly. Also Dani Alves is their right back who is Brazilian, i believe.

Slightly, but still Spain is Barcelona!

And like i said, no team has giving that mini Barcelona a tactical lesson like Bielsas Chile did.

And Chile is a nobody team. From the last place in South America to play toe to toe against Spain.

That is something similar like Guus did with Australia and S. Korea.

Guest justin_3d

Weren't Bielsa Argentina coach in the 2002 world cup when they were more feared than Brazil? what happened there?

They screwed up.

That was the time when Veron went down hill.

He was top dog in the qualifier but in the WC it all went down.

Not to mention they got the group of death.

2002 WC where they didn't qualify through the group, kinda revenge for us from '98 bastards. Group of death? not sure about that.... Sweden aint great, Nigeria were crap and England in a world cup? We're like the shittest team in a world cup. We drop to Scotland's level (No offence Scottish peeps!) in the big tournaments.

To be honest i've never even heard of him and wasn't aware he was the Argie boss in 2002

They screwed up.

That was the time when Veron went down hill.

He was top dog in the qualifier but in the WC it all went down.

Not to mention they got the group of death.

Even putting all that into consideration he aint managed club football since 1998, we took a risk with Scolari in that sense and got our fingers well and truly burned.

Guest justin_3d

Even putting all that into consideration he aint managed club football since 1998, we took a risk with Scolari in that sense and got our fingers well and truly burned.

Scolari got the job just cause he won the WC with Brazil...big deal!

Even if Bielsa had won the WC with Argentina i would have still said big deal.

You don't get recognition from me just by winning with big teams. ei Mourinho, Pep, Carlo.

What gets my recognition is doing work like Guus done with South Korea and Australia. Or like Bielsa did with Chile. Doing this is what gets my praise and attention. Because it takes great work to take a team from nothing to a competitive team.