test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cfc-meleady

La Noire

Started by cfc-meleady,

45 posts in this topic

Anyone else get this?, there was huge anticipation for it and i was really looking forward to a new game but to be honest it's a let down. Very slow moving and kinda boring, its like your controlling an episode of CSI.

From the videos I've seen I can say that this is a quality game, but unfortunately I only have a PC so no LA Noir for me :(

Rockstar fell off.

GTA IV was boring too, well.. it was nothing like san andreas or vice city anyway.

Maybe your expectations of it was too high? I enjoyed GTA IV a lot and Red Dead Redemption was amazing as well.

San Andreas was the best one -story line wise.

Rockstar fell off.

GTA IV was boring too, well.. it was nothing like san andreas or vice city anyway.

Terminator is right imo. I haven't finished GTA4 because I got bored. As for SA, I played it for 4-5 years, and after I got bored of it I started playing multiplayer :) I actually stopped playing SA:MP last summer ^^

Maybe your expectations of it was too high? I enjoyed GTA IV a lot and Red Dead Redemption was amazing as well.

San Andreas was the best one -story line wise.

Agree about Red Dead, but GTA IV wasn't the best, i played it simply because it was GTA but i didn't enjoy it half as much as Vice City or San Andreas (which i still play).

Iv actually found myself sort of addicted to this game, i still don't think it's good but for some reason i keep playing. laugh.gif

Anyone else get this?, there was huge anticipation for it and i was really looking forward to a new game but to be honest it's a let down. Very slow moving and kinda boring, its like your controlling an episode of CSI.

Absolutely!! I got it expecting it to be incredible, but it's stupidly boring!

Got it this morning been playing for the past few hours, graphics are amazing great so far. :)

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas will never be beaten by Rockstar.

Just about when I was starting to get bored with SA, I discovered SA:MP and kept playing. Even became a admin on some serv. Good times and a legendary game :)

Good game, really enjoy solving cases but the logic of the interrogations is a bit dumb at times and the game is other than the amazing faces pretty damm ugly. But yeah enjoyed it a lot and finished it yesterday.

Rockstar fell off.

La Noire isn't developed by rockstar so not sure why you are talking about rockstar "falling off".

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas will never be beaten by Rockstar.

San Andreas is such an amazing game! I was playing on it with my PS2 the other day to re-live old memories! I never got to finish the whole thing though! :(

La Noire isn't developed by rockstar so not sure why you are talking about rockstar "falling off".

Well.. :rolleyes: it was in conjunction with Rockstar Games.

Well.. :rolleyes: it was in conjunction with Rockstar Games.

Sure but it's hard to blame or praise rockstar for la noire when it was made by a completely independent team in australia and at first funded purely by sony. They did incorporate parts of the engine that rockstar made for gta4 and rdr though.