test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Wishlist Cristiano Ronaldo

Started by Tomo,

765 posts in this topic

we all know, if its probslems n the dressing room all the other players will be forced to leave hahaha,

wonder where he would go? city? us? psg?

Well, this "not celabrating after scoring" thing has already happened once or twice, so I wouldn't read too much into this.

But, IF there is really a problem, and he wants to leave, than realistically, it's either us, City, or PSG, no one else has the funds to pay the transfer/wages.

Or Manure, if red face drinks too much :whisky: , and offers Rooney and some cash. :Goober:

Edited by Danelka

I think it's more likely that the everyone considered a problem in the dressing room will be sold. Whether it be Coentrao, Ozil, Kaká, Casillas or even Ramos, they are easier to sell compared to Ronaldo and if necessary they will be sold to accomodate CR7. I've always enjoyed a good Real Madrid raid and we have been missing for the last few clearouts (the Dutch contingent mainly).

I think it's more likely that the everyone considered a problem in the dressing room will be sold. Whether it be Coentrao, Ozil, Kaká, Casillas or even Ramos, they are easier to sell compared to Ronaldo and if necessary they will be sold to accomodate CR7. I've always enjoyed a good Real Madrid raid and we have been missing for the last few clearouts (the Dutch contingent mainly).

Ramos would be a nice pick up. Shame we have no room for Ozil.

I believe that the real reason he seemed unhappy is because it was the anniversary of his father's death.

Why are there so many reports around? Well Ronaldo is one of the biggest stars in the world, any newspapers who slap Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid on their front page will attract attention and gets shitload of sales.

Not even his quotes tell anything besides that he is not happy:

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."

tumblr_m9ovnvY7RJ1rsj88k.png

I believe that the real reason he seemed unhappy is because it was the anniversary of his father's death.

Why are there so many reports around? Well Ronaldo is one of the biggest stars in the world, any newspapers who slap Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid on their front page will attract attention and gets shitload of sales.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

Good points, but,

1) the anniversary of his father's death is hardly a professional issue.

2) why would he have a meeting with Florentino Perez because of that?

Although it's still possible that he didn't have any kind of meeting with Perez, and that's just a media bullshit, but still interesting..

If he says it is a professional issue then it clearly has nothing to do with the anniversary of his fathers death.

I have heard it has something to do with Real Madrid treatment of Kaka and attempting to push him out.

If he says it is a professional issue then it clearly has nothing to do with the anniversary of his fathers death.

I have heard it has something to do with Real Madrid treatment of Kaka and attempting to push him out.

Who knows...I've stumbled across some rumors and since this is Real Madrid, the royal club with god given right to win everything, a massive buzz must be made out of everything... Perhaps he really wants to leave, I don't know because he didn't tell me :P I guess there will be more news in the future...

Maybe it's much more simple than that. Maybe he just plain old hates some of his team mates.

"One of the main reasons for the Ronaldo's sadness could be that he still has not renewed his contract with Real Madrid and this summer, other players like Di Maria, Arbeloa, Albiol, or even Mourinho have done so. He'll be 30 when his contract is up and he won't be able to negotiate such a good deal at that age. Real Madrid and Ronaldo have been long privately negotiating the renewal of his contract, but have not yet reached an agreement. Mainly, because the law has changed in Spain, and from now, Cristiano Ronaldo will be taxed 52% of his salary when before it was only 23%. Ronaldo is under contract until 2015, and if Real Madrid renew his contract now, they may have to pay up to 30 million euros each year while they are paying about 15 millions now. And the are unwilling - at least not yet."