Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

Yea, he'd probably go down as the highest paid player in the history of the sport.

On the subject of potential astronomical fees. I'd rather we sign Neymar, a better investment all round, he would slot right in with Oscar, they had great chemistry with each other at the Olympics.

Neymar will be easily bought for 50m. The fact is he made clear he will only go after the 2014WC.

His wages are £550k/month at the moment.

Sure its a lot o money, but you could bring Falcao as well and its stil cheaper.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neymar will be easily bought for 50m. The fact is he made clear he will only go after the 2014WC.

Sure its a lot o money, but you could bring Falcao as well and its stil cheaper.

Surely you mean don't mean £550k/month, i don't think he is on over £125k a week. I doubt we would buy both Falcao and Neymar as well, it would set us back close to £100mil in one window.

Surely you mean don't mean £550k/month, i don't think he is on over £125k a week. I doubt we would buy both Falcao and Neymar as well, it would set us back close to £100mil in one window.

I can 100% guarantee he makes that much money...He makes R$3m/month in Brazil (Forbes, dont make me dig the internet for the file ), about half from wages and half from sponsors.

Clearly we wont do it, I'm comparing to Ronaldo....

I can 100% guarantee he makes that much money...He makes R$3m/month in Brazil (Forbes, dont make me dig the internet for the file ), about half from wages and half from sponsors.

Clearly we wont do it, I'm comparing to Ronaldo....

Ah ok man, i thought you meant his club was giving him that in wages already. I reckon i would prefer those two to Ronaldo too, I guess if we do get Falcao in January, as his agent and father have been suggesting, we could get Neymar after the 2014WC.

Neymar contract runs out in 2014, which makes him a free agent.

Ah ok man, i thought you meant his club was giving him that in wages already. I reckon i would prefer those two to Ronaldo too, I guess if we do get Falcao in January, as his agent and father have been suggesting, we could get Neymar after the 2014WC.

No, you dont understand...R$3m = just behind £1m (550k from wages). Everyone knows its absurd, but he is the closest thing to a God for fans (imagine if he wins the WC)!

When the whole blasphemous Neymar saga occured (last year I guess), he had a buyout clause of €45m. RM and Chelsea agreed to pay it and he tryed to sell himself for the higher wages. Then the media came in the story sayingthat if he went to Europe he could loose his form, wouldnt play as much, etc. It would make him unprepared for WC (you guys have no f* idea how this WC is making everyone sick, obssesed, I'm scared) and bla bla bla.

Thats when Santos came in and offered him stragering wages and help on sponsors.

They topped both Chelsea and RM (actually the are sources that Chelsea's offer was a little better than 550k). After much pressure and unprofessionalism by all parts involved he decided to stay.

That is why his novel was so involved with all kinds of rummor. European media does not have acess to Brazillian Clubs, so they rewrite what sports papers put on Brazil (and some of them are worst than Goal and Sun). It was day after day: Neymar to RM, Chelsea accepts fee, Santos top offer, Neymar back in touch with RM/Chelsea, etc.

Since this episode, he got much better as a footballer and as a personal. He stil dives and is weak, but an amazingly special talent. A one in a generation...

P.S.: Now he has a R$9m 3floor penthhouse, a R$15m yatch, a porsche panamera, audi r8 and a minicooper. Enough?

Neymar contract runs out in 2014, which makes him a free agent.

True, he will be a free agent...

But I'm skeptical, I think he will renew just to make clubs pay.

He swears he wont, he will go free and choose the club that suits him better.

He said he was sad, and he didn't celebrate his goal today.

So now everyone think he is gonna leave. I just think he wants to increase his wages a little.

I'm trying that with the boss this morning.

Pretty sure what his answer is going to be.

Well, this "not celabrating after scoring" thing has already happened once or twice, so I wouldn't read too much into this.

But, IF there is really a problem, and he wants to leave, than realistically, it's either us, City, or PSG, no one else has the funds to pay the transfer/wages.

Or Manure, if red face drinks too much :whisky: , and offers Rooney and some cash. :Goober:

Edited by Danelka

I think it's more likely that the everyone considered a problem in the dressing room will be sold. Whether it be Coentrao, Ozil, Kaká, Casillas or even Ramos, they are easier to sell compared to Ronaldo and if necessary they will be sold to accomodate CR7. I've always enjoyed a good Real Madrid raid and we have been missing for the last few clearouts (the Dutch contingent mainly).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You