test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Wishlist Cristiano Ronaldo

Started by Tomo,

765 posts in this topic

The deference between messi and ronaldo is that Ronaldo can track back/defend from all over the park, his height and skill in the air is very important for defensive set pieces and the like, he's a better all around footballer

Who's the best forward is up for debate tho, i'd say messi since he's more the forward, tho neither is the best striker,

I'd put it this way,

Best dribbler in the world = Messi (which allows him to get into the places to score and has alot of strikers qualities)

Best Forward/winger = Ronaldo

The BEST all around player should be a midfielder of some kind that can defend/score/track back/attack/good in the air/good on the ground, Not brilliant at anything but a great all rounder that should be what the best PLAYER should be about imho.

The BEST all around player should be a midfielder of some kind that can defend/score/track back/attack/good in the air/good on the ground, Not brilliant at anything but a great all rounder that should be what the best PLAYER should be about imho.

Lampard.

People laugh at me when I say it, but honestly, can anyone name 1 single player in world football who possesses more qualities than him? (if they can, i genuinely want to hear it. this isn't a rhetorical question or anything!)

Spike and TheCount like this

Lampard.

People laugh at me when I say it, but honestly, can anyone name 1 single player in world football who possesses more qualities than him? (if they can, i genuinely want to hear it. this isn't a rhetorical question or anything!)

Funny enough, i was actually going to say that but forgot to put it in at the end, he defo has all the credentials to be it. :)

Plus even if you say he's not now, there's no denying he was at least.

The deference between messi and ronaldo is that Ronaldo can track back/defend from all over the park, his height and skill in the air is very important for defensive set pieces and the like, he's a better all around footballer

Did you just say that Ronaldo track back. Ronaldo does not track back at all. He is sometimes even higher than benzema.

The Skipper and Peace. like this

Lampard.

Rooney.

Lampard.

Oftenly the midfielders are usualy the key of their teams, players that actuly bring trophies to their teams. But are very underrated. Think of Makelele at RM or Xabi at Lpool, even Mikel at Chelsea to some extent. Lampard is no doubt best player I saw when it comes to simple football. No fancy shit ala Ronaldo or Messi, no of pitch trouble like Ronaldo or Ronaldinho had. Only Zidane comes ahead.

1.) Zidane

2.) Lampard

3.) Ronaldo

My list of best players

Is there seriously a thread about Cristiano Ronaldo coming to Chelsea? Really? Seriously? I know we've been linked to every man and their dogs but shit, this is just plain stupidness. This is like the most unlikeliest thing that can ever happen. 16 pages too, thought it'd be locked before it even got 16 replies. Anyway i'm outa here. Madness.

Is there seriously a thread about Cristiano Ronaldo coming to Chelsea? Really? Seriously? I know we've been linked to every man and their dogs but shit, this is just plain stupidness. This is like the most unlikeliest thing that can ever happen. 16 pages too, thought it'd be locked before it even got 16 replies. Anyway i'm outa here. Madness.

Doubt this thread's purpose was to fill rumors of Ronaldo's transfer to Chelsea.

He will go down as one of the greatest players of all time, why not have a thread about him?

because he's a Man Utd cunt? A cry baby? A cheat? A whinge bag? Lacks sportsmanship? Moans all the time? Oozes arrogance? Plus it's in transfer talk. There's been so many true, genuine greats but i don't think there will be a thread about all of them, especially not a Man Utd one.

because he's a Man Utd cunt? A cry baby? A cheat? A whinge bag? Lacks sportsmanship? Moans all the time? Oozes arrogance? Plus it's in transfer talk. There's been so many true, genuine greats but i don't think there will be a thread about all of them, especially not a Man Utd one.

Oh wow, didn't even notice this was in the transfer section <_<

Bar none, I respect his ability as well as what he has achieved and the multiple gestures he does outside the pitch. We're all lucky to watch two legends at the same time

Meh I think if he'd have stayed at United with Fergie he'd be even better than what he is tbh.

He would have won more sure, but constantly competing against this Barca side and his strive to become the best improved him vastly. Something I don't think he would have achieved back in the Premier League. While Messi is racking up 80 goals a season, Ronaldo would be only at 50 tops

He would have won more sure, but constantly competing against this Barca side and his strive to become the best improved him vastly. Something I don't think he would have achieved back in the Premier League. While Messi is racking up 80 goals a season, Ronaldo would be only at 50 tops

Yeah but yu have to look at the prestige, difficulty of the comps. PL>>>BBVA.

But it seems to be deemed 'one of the greats' you have to play in la liga (toty for example).

If it was goals he was after why not join a lower league and rack up 90+?

Yeah but yu have to look at the prestige, difficulty of the comps. PL>>>BBVA.

But it seems to be deemed 'one of the greats' you have to play in la liga (toty for example).

If it was goals he was after why not join a lower league and rack up 90+?

La liga is weaker league than PL, but has better clubs (rm, barca)...Also if you talk of prestige, real and Barca win this one ahead of any pl club nowdays...I agree with other.

La liga is weaker league than PL, but has better clubs (rm, barca)...Also if you talk of prestige, real and Barca win this one ahead of any pl club nowdays...I agree with other.

Whole sentence is truly debatable.

This guy for me is the best in the world. I've seen plenty of games and the comparison between himself and Messi I find ridiculous as they're both great. But if I had too choose I would pick Ronaldo every day of the week. I've seen a lot of games by both players but watching Ronaldo, he gives you a wow moment pretty much every game and for me Messi does not do that.

This guy for me is the best in the world. I've seen plenty of games and the comparison between himself and Messi I find ridiculous as they're both great. But if I had too choose I would pick Ronaldo every day of the week. I've seen a lot of games by both players but watching Ronaldo, he gives you a wow moment pretty much every game and for me Messi does not do that.

Ronaldo is Better for BPL.