Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

You better not be pulling a Luka Modric stunt here Badboy! :angry:

On second thoughts i hope you are, because i don't want him back in the Premier League as he will only be playing in Manchester.

That wasn't even me can someone delete that post ! My friend posted that while I was off my desktop.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't even me can someone delete that post ! My friend posted that while I was off my desktop.

You got off lightly, i fell asleep with my facebook on the other day and my friend messaged about 20 mate's saying utter shit.

£150m.

I LOL'd.

Thats alot of cash/moolah/greens/dough/benjamins/clams/dinero/simoleons.....

The point is, that is a massive amount of funds. I live in a historic building in New Zealand, and to renovate it and renew it will cost $12m which is about 6m pounds. Great grandmas spatula, roman is rich!

• 4 months later...

Might add Messi in those dreams and you would get the best orgasm lol.

Just kiddin, but this is unrealistic and thats why we dont have thread...

Also with ffp, I think there is no chance of 90mio transfer would happen right now, no club can afford 90mio for single player right now (if we dont count crazy russians Zenit and Anzhi)

I feel like I've never even heard of us trying to get CR7. Thoughts? I just day dreamed a little about it and boy would that be convenient to have him haha

There's a thread already, use the search tool next time ;) Oh and this is Ronaldo, so thread name with only Ronaldo in it is inappropriate :D:readthemessage:

Merged.

Currently, Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world, at least in my view.

Perhaps, it´ s time that some of those a-holes recognize his immense contribution to football & reward him accordingly.

His left, his right foot, headers are pleasure to see, weekly.

I dont want Ronaldo here. I appreciate him very much and i realy not one of his haters, but i just dont realy like how his teams play. I mean i like watching Real sometimes, but not because of him. I dont like teams who are relying so much on an individual, it always seems like he isnt one of the group, he's more like playing near them. and then the all team looking a bit like bunch of very good players and not realy a group. I think its one of the biggest problems in Real Madrid actually, but it also got them the La Liga when the rest of the individuals were in top form (Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria).

There's a thread already, use the search tool next time ;) Oh and this is Ronaldo, so thread name with only Ronaldo in it is inappropriate :D:readthemessage:

Merged.

Thanks for merging. I did try the search tool, maybe because I was on my phone it didn't show me somehow? Maybe I was just being dumb and tired haha. And I KNOW who Ronaldo is; seen him play live. But I just thought it was obvious I meant Cristiano since this was in the TRANSFER TALK. Apologies.

Merged.

Thanks for merging. I did try the search tool, maybe because I was on my phone it didn't show me somehow? Maybe I was just being dumb and tired haha. And I KNOW who Ronaldo is; seen him play live. But I just thought it was obvious I meant Cristiano since this was in the TRANSFER TALK. Apologies.

Currently, Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world, at least in my view.

Perhaps, it´ s time that some of those a-holes recognize his immense contribution to football & reward him accordingly.

His left, his right foot, headers are pleasure to see, weekly.

You can't disregard Messi scoring 80+ goals in a calendar year though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You