test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Reserves Cup Final Play Off

Started by Steve,

46 posts in this topic

Starting now on Chelsea TV. Should be a great game, our youngsters play a much more entertaining brand of football than the first team.

Blackburn starting as the better team. Turnbull doesn't fill me with confidence and the back four seem to be playing themselves into trouble. Need to get the ball down and get a few passes together.

I'll just follow it a bit on the website; not too interesting tbh. Nice to see Magnay starting; a true defensive gem!

Clifford (conor) and Tore look lively

Been very impressed with Tore. They've definitely upped their game in terms of possession as the half has gone on, but the passing in the final third is lacking.

There was only 1 team in the match as the half went on and the trio of Chalaboah, Conor and Saville are starting to work there way in the match.

The one thing i like tho is the urgency they are always looking to play fast football and get the ball in the box and looking for the equaliser, unlike the 1st team when were 1-0 down who just sideways and backwards pass it until the oppo defense are back in position.